Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any of y’all got bad or weird sleeping habits?

I have an odd sleeping pattern though.

It's like if I go to bed around 9-10pm I'm back up at 1-2 in the morning and can't go back to sleep for another 3-4 hrs.

If I go to bed at 12:30 or 1am, I can sleep until 8-9 in the morning.

I usually sleep with the window open in the spring, summer and sometimes fall. But I live in Cali so that’s cool with me. Keeps the room cool and fresh air circulating.

And lately I been experimenting with sleeping 3-5 hours a night and making up the rest throughout the day with micronaps.

Still too early to know how well it’s working.

I have an odd sleeping pattern though.

It's like if I go to bed around 9-10pm I'm back up at 1-2 in the morning and can't go back to sleep for another 3-4 hrs.

If I go to bed at 12:30 or 1am, I can sleep until 8-9 in the morning.

I used to have this shit happen to me at random when I was single. I'd wake up at 1-2am and nothing I did would get me back to sleep. I once walked from my apartment in Ypsi all the way to Arborland Mall just past the Ypsi/Ann Arbor border, turned around at the entrance and walked back home and STILL couldn't fall asleep.

The worst is when it happened on a work day, 'cause my ass will finally fall asleep around 6am but then I gotta be up in 30 minutes to get to work on time.

I used to have this shit happen to me at random when I was single. I'd wake up at 1-2am and nothing I did would get me back to sleep. I once walked from my apartment in Ypsi all the way to Arborland Mall just past the Ypsi/Ann Arbor border, turned around at the entrance and walked back home and STILL couldn't fall asleep.

The worst is when it happened on a work day, 'cause my ass will finally fall asleep around 6am but then I gotta be up in 30 minutes to get to work on time.

Damn. That going to sleep 30 mins before you have to go anywhere is a bitch.

im like a kid on the weekend....I refuse to "go to bed"....i swear that shit is depressing lmfao

prefer to nod off in the game room watching some bs on netflix

then im mad when she wakes me up talkin bout come to bed.....i was GOOD right here tho, you see this drool?

we got a buncha pics of each other passed out

might make a thread outta that

I have to be cold. The tv has to be on (at least to fall asleep) and if I sleep on my back I have nightmares.
Sleep paralysis.

Used to get it really bad when I was in high school

Now if I get it it's because I'm dead tired and I'm sleeping on my back.
Interesting. Must be something with sleeping on your back. I also use to get sleep paralysis and vivid nightmares when i slept on my back. Think im gonna research that.

I clench my teeth.
I sleep at the foot of my bed.
I use three fans.
Cartoons must be on.
I rub my feet together.

I do this

u be watching the late night block of throwback nickelodeon shows?

Also, i have a spinning reclining chair in my bed room. I sometimes have a habit of putting clothes on my chair. When I'm bout to go to bed, I have to turn my chair around so I can only see the back of it or I have to remove or pat down the clothes. It's not fun waking up to what looks like a shadow person in your chair looking dead at you. That shadow man scary, lol.

I sleep with my bedroom door closed and locked....one of my greatest fears is to wake up and see someone standing in the doorway lol so for that reason that bitch stays closed

Back