Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

is cowboy beebop worth getting into?

i still gotta finish DBZ

Cowboy Bebop is probably my favorite anime ever. Dope characters, storyline, and music.

It has action, but it's not shonen, so if you looking for a bunch of fighting, it's probably not what you want. However, the best thing about it is that most of it's episodes stand alone so you can watch it whenever you want without really feeling lost.

Seems like you've been watching DBZ for a year now
man, i got to i think episode 9 and realized this show has some serious fat it could trim

I could probably do what i think you suggested and use that guide to watch the key episodes but i always feel like i would be missing out on some small details...

I was also watching it from my tablet in addition to my pc in my gaming room and i would often lose track of where i was b/c i couldnt sync the show like you can with netflix, hulu, etc...

man, i got to i think episode 9 and realized this show has some serious fat it could trim

I could probably do what i think you suggested and use that guide to watch the key episodes but i always feel like i would be missing out on some small details...

I was also watching it from my tablet in addition to my pc in my gaming room and i would often lose track of where i was b/c i couldnt sync the show like you can with netflix, hulu, etc...

Are you watching Dragon Ball Z Kai? Because that is DBZ with the fat trimmed. The original DBZ is 300+ episodes. Dragon Ball Kai is only 159.

Didn't know where else to make the comment, but I just saw the last episode of Season 4 of MHA. That shit is GOAT status.

Season 4 had some dope moments including the one you mentioned but overall I felt like it was pretty weak as a whole...really the 2nd half of the season was a chore to finish

is cowboy beebop worth getting into?

i still gotta finish DBZ

Bruh cowboy beepop is easily a top 10 anime. Dont expect fights its all about the atmosphere of the show

Season 4 had some dope moments including the one you mentioned but overall I felt like it was pretty weak as a whole...really the 2nd half of the season was a chore to finish

Agreed. Everything surrounding that festival was annoying. That last episode made up for some of it.

Are you watching Dragon Ball Z Kai? Because that is DBZ with the fat trimmed. The original DBZ is 300+ episodes. Dragon Ball Kai is only 159.
nah i wasnt wacthing DBK

but maybe i should

last i remember, gohan was still trying to tame his inner ape or some shit. I think he just got his tail cut off. Goku was still in that place where he was on the dragon tail. I think he had fallen off and was in that underworld place.

Yeah, watch Kai. The original had a lot of filler that existed only to stretch things out so that the anime was always behind the manga. Kai is more or less what DBZ was really supposed to be.

nah i wasnt wacthing DBK

but maybe i should

last i remember, gohan was still trying to tame his inner ape or some shit. I think he just got his tail cut off. Goku was still in that place where he was on the dragon tail. I think he had fallen off and was in that underworld place.
Kai skips all the dumb filler episodes, they only show what's important to the plot. You probably got bored early on watching them train for the Saiyans and that stuff bored the hell outta me

Kai skips all the dumb filler episodes, they only show what's important to the plot. You probably got bored early on watching them train for the Saiyans and that stuff bored the hell outta me
yeah, i might start this or at least pick up where i left off with the og one tomorrow evening

Anybody watch that new Ghost in the Shell series on Netflix. I just started it. It's different. It seems to take place in the U.S. this time and there's a black dude on the squad.

Anybody watch that new Ghost in the Shell series on Netflix. I just started it. It's different. It seems to take place in the U.S. this time and there's a black dude on the squad.

Finished watchin it the other day. Its ok. Love that intro. So much so...i downloaded to my spotify Playlist. Lol

Back