• Swat Kats

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Beast Wars

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gargoyles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Too violent = parents wouldn't buy toys for the kids

You half right. The thing is they wouldn't be able to have Toys/games until after the success of the 1st season.

Ted Turner ain't want to have violent shows on his network and he was also funding the show. It would've probably continued if some merchandise revenue came in.

So since they didn't have the chance to get them Toys/games out there in time or give them time to build up those sales, the show got clapped.

Which has always been stupid to me how these networks base these shows off toys sales. smh.

You half right. The thing is they wouldn't be able to have Toys/games until after the success of the 1st season.

Ted Turner ain't want to have violent shows on his network and he was also funding the show. It would've probably continued if some merchandise revenue came in.

So since they didn't have the chance to get them Toys/games out there in time or give them time to build up those sales, the show got clapped.

Which has always been stupid to me how these networks base these shows off toys sales. smh.

Man it woulda been cool as hell if somebody had a toy jet from the show

I think I was just starting to get into more sports or something cause I'm familiar with all of these but gargoyles was my shit.

Didn't really bang with the other ones listed like at all

Sharks that eat concrete, Beasts Wars and the Gargoyles

..........................and 2 Cats that are 12? What are we even talking about here smfh

I never watched swat kats but when I googled it did look kinda tough🤣

Street sharks gotta get tf outta here.

Back