Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Swat Kats

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Beast Wars

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gargoyles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Me, nigga! Realistically, it was the one that I watched the least. I fucked with Swat Cats HEAVY. Watched a lot of Street Sharks, too. Gargoyles was ahead of it's time. I never really fucked with the animation of Beast Wars. And I was never a fan of the Transformers spin offs.

And while we in here talking about short lived 90's cartoons, y'all niggas gonna make me go find Biker Mice From Mars and Bots Master on dvd
and shit. Lol.

All day… what you know about Ziv Zoolander and Ninjiz

Never heard of swat kats. I think I had one or two Street Shark toys as a kid, so I must have liked them. I don't remember anything about the show, though.

Gargoyles and Beast Wars were my favs. Beast wars were my first Transformers show. Got me into collecting the toys as a kid.

Gargoyles was cool. My wife and I actually got into Swat Kats 'cause it came on Boomerang right before some other shit we watched together. Shit was actually pretty good.

Street Sharks and Beast Wars were both ass, but if I gotta choose one, it's prolly gonna be Street Sharks.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
Shit ass juice mane. Mfs aint have time for no Gargoyles. 90s line up across the stations and Gargoyles is the go to? Nope.

Last edited:
And was gonna have a 3rd season. That was the highest or most watched cartoon in 94. but they canceled it because it was "too violent" smh
I can see it too. I was just watching clips from the show and i was like mann i def grew up in the right era because they would never do nothing like this these days on any of the network channels. And im talking simple combat/airplane combat. Spiderman animated series is when they started cracking down on basic violence.

I was never was a huge Street Shark kid but id catch some episodes at my grandparents crib i just remember seeing it randomly along with this show. I think it would come on back to back. Always found both weird asf.
MV5BOThhZDcwMGItMzU1Ni00ODIxLWJjNTYtZWM3ODEzMmJiNzdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTgwMzk1MTA@._V1_.jpg

But the street shark popularity is def there, the collectivle market for shit from that show is doing really good right now. Alot of folks buying and reselling those figures.
maxresdefault (8).jpg

I was never was a huge Street Shark kid but id catch some episodes at my grandparents crib i just remember seeing it randomly along with this show. I think it would come on back to back. Always found both weird asf.
View attachment 801936

But the street shark popularity is def there, the collectivle market for shit from that show is doing really good right now. Alot of folks buying and reselling those figures.
View attachment 801937

i just don’t get the appeal.It looks retarded even as a toy

I remember the Moo Mesa one. Smh @ the executives that greenlit a lot of these cartoons.

I just wanna be in the pitch meetings and hear how they presented those type of shows.

Back