Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Swat Kats

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Beast Wars

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gargoyles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had no idea wtf Street Sharks or Swat Cats were until I saw the picture and remembered them. I watched all of these but I think played with the action figures of Beast Wars more than watched the show

Gargoyles was my favorite out of all of them. Hell I recently re-watched that on Disney+ when it was added lol

Swat cats was the GOAT and I liked street sharks

hmm I’d probably vote gargoyles

It never really resonated with me

then again beast wars looks horrible if you watch it now

Hmm I’ll go gargoyles
Bold decision. Arguably the goat Disney animated series. Might have been too dark and dry though.

Never watched any of them and only heard of Gargoyles. So that means.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bold decision. Arguably the goat Disney animated series. Might have been too dark and dry though.
Couldn’t get into that shit as a kid

it’s on Disney Plus and I never bothered to even try to watch

but if swat cats or street sharks was on a streaming service I would be all over that

Who voted beast wars?

Make that shit public.

Me, nigga! Realistically, it was the one that I watched the least. I fucked with Swat Cats HEAVY. Watched a lot of Street Sharks, too. Gargoyles was ahead of it's time. I never really fucked with the animation of Beast Wars. And I was never a fan of the Transformers spin offs.

And while we in here talking about short lived 90's cartoons, y'all niggas gonna make me go find Biker Mice From Mars and Bots Master on dvd and shit. Lol.

I wasn’t watching Beast Wars but from what I remember it wasn’t a bad show. Still tho it’s the one I watched the least so… yea. Gargoyles is goat status tho. They need to come out with a movie or something.

Back