Welcome To aBlackWeb

Animals in your home that were not pets...

Growing up it was some regular shit to see lizards on the walls. Some of them croak damn near like frogs. Always hated em but as long as they were out the way, we lived peacefully.

"Lizards on the wall"... indoors?

Sure you're not talking 'bout wall geckos.

E5C904F0-48B7-4BE9-90CC-D352093DBE11.jpeg

They freak me out. Every time i travel to a tropical climate, I get restless 'cause I know they're showing up.

"Lizards on the wall"... indoors?

Sure you're not talking 'bout wall geckos.

View attachment 384045

They freak me out. Every time i travel to a tropical climate, I get restless 'cause I know they're showing up.
Bruh....they all fuckin lizards to us. I've never heard anybody call a lizard a gecko in JA.
They either grung lizard, croakin lizard, tree lizard etc
People would look at u crazy if u were like
Oh isn't that one from the Lacertidae family lol

We had bats in our attic.

We thought they were birds, so we called animal control or whatever. They said, "those aren't birds, those are bats!"

I guess birds can't really see in the dark.

Also we had a raccoon family in our chimney. I maced one of them to get him out. Then, when it was all over I felt kinda guilty for macing a baby raccoon.

snake in the garage, random small shit like racoon and armadillo in the yard

the coons will come in the garage and tear shit up if its open at night

We thought they were birds, so we called animal control or whatever. They said, "those aren't birds, those are bats!"

Also we had a raccoon family in our chimney. I maced one of them to get him out. Then, when it was all over I felt kinda guilty for macing a baby raccoon.
as you should....

just terrible.

There was a damn nest of nasty stinky fuckin' pigeons in the chute of my old flat. Puttin' rubbish down there was terrible fam sometimes it'd be a line of niggas all holdin' black bags tryna sike themselves up to go in cah as soon as you open the door it was beef

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

That poor baby coon.

I had mice when I moved into my condo. I told my mama I was moving back with her and she wasn’t having it. So she fixed the issue and we never seen them again.

I think I’m gonna have to deal with raccoons and possums because of where my house is. Possibly mice too. I’m starting to see spiders to but that shit getting handled TUHDAY!

Lol, man said he maced a raccoon. You have to be careful with raccoons. They dont play. They will take on your dog or cat with no problems.

I he mice when I moved into my condo. I told my ma’am I was moving back with her and she wasn’t having it. So she fixed the issue and we never seen them again.

I think I’m gonna have to deal with raccoons and possums because of where my house is. Possibly mice too. I’m starting to see spiders to but that shit getting handled TUHDAY!
Ehh Spiders is just something you gotta deal wit. You wont ever completely get rid of em

Had a mouse recently. Weather starting to get cold so they look for warm places. This the second one with in a 9 month span. Not sure where they are coming in at. Caught one on a glue trap. I drove like 1/2 a mile to free it but that glue was not letting up. I dont like killing creatures unless it is necessary. Had gloves and tongs cause I wasnt touching it but it was not getting off the glue. I gave up and left it outside. Woke up in the morning and felt guilt because it was stuck outside in the cold and I didnt think about other animals trying to eat it. Looked up how to remove pest from glue traps. Went back and it was gone. I hope the cleaning crew just threw it in the trash. Instead of an owl flying around with a glue trap on its foot.

I heard mice in the walls last week because it got cold

As long as they don’t pop out into the living room or die in the walls it’s all good

I got 3 killers waiting for them anyways

Had a mouse recently. Weather starting to get cold so they look for warm places. This the second one with in a 9 month span. Not sure where they are coming in at. Caught one on a glue trap. I drove like 1/2 a mile to free it but that glue was not letting up. I dont like killing creatures unless it is necessary. Had gloves and tongs cause I wasnt touching it but it was not getting off the glue. I gave up and left it outside. Woke up in the morning and felt guilt because it was stuck outside in the cold and I didnt think about other animals trying to eat it. Looked up how to remove pest from glue traps. Went back and it was gone. I hope the cleaning crew just threw it in the trash. Instead of an owl flying around with a glue trap on its foot.
You a good guy man lol

Back