Welcome To aBlackWeb

Animals in your home that were not pets...

Had a bird fly into my house when my patio door was open. Got it out quick before my dogs fucked my house up trying to kill it.

Had a bird fly into my house when my patio door was open. Got it out quick before my dogs fucked my house up trying to kill it.

This. Couple times actually. Never really was a big issue. And depending on the time of year, a snake or two might find it's way into my second garage that we use for storage. My homie got some shit stored in there and was over here one day grabbing some shit. He came in the crib terrified like 'Yo it's a BIG ASS snake curled up in my shit!'.

And I know that nigga is terrified of snakes.

But I still made him actually ask me to go take care of the snake. Like a bitch ass nigga.

Cuz fuck him.

This. Couple times actually. Never really was a big issue. And depending on the time of year, a snake or two might find it's way into my second garage that we use for storage. My homie got some shit stored in there and was over here one day grabbing some shit. He came in the crib terrified like 'Yo it's a BIG ASS snake curled up in my shit!'.

But I still made him actually ask me to go take care of the snake. Like a bitch ass nigga.

Cuz fuck him.

The bold is fucking hilarious and some shit I would've done as well.

We had mice/rats in a new apartment we moved into. I refused to sleep there after I woke up one night in the livingroom and one of the mice was on the arm of the couch just staring me in my eyes. I deadass made my parents move out that place after the first 2 months.

Didn't even know I was scared of mice until I saw that first one crawl out from under the oven.

tenor (49).gif

I'm legit terrified.

delt with many rats/mice and a possum in the chimney when living in Houston.

Had some big ass snake in the garage one time. Some country ass white family next door help get it out. But they ass went and threw it in their backyard then came to us a couple nights later asking for help getting it out because it some how got inside their house...

Lol Fuuuuuck that!

In Florida, delt with lizards/big ass geckos, frogs and rats.

My cousin in Florida had a baby gator in her garage ?

We got lizards around here on the property. Haven't seen any in the house, but I been seeing more lately so i feel like it's bound to happen eventually.

Left my garage door open over night while cleaning and seen snake skin shed in my garage but never seen the snake

..Got lazy on cutting the very back area of the yard and found a copperhead coolin out ...

Got him the fuck out here brutally

Then threw a bunch of that snake repellent around the perimeters

Had bats....

Found out once they get in ya house its illegal to kill em so i had to wait em out with a one way trap but then that lead to a pesky squirrel somehow...

Set up a kill trap and got him the fuckouttahere too...

Ya we had to do the same aswell

Growing up it was some regular shit to see lizards on the walls. Some of them croak damn near like frogs. Always hated em but as long as they were out the way, we lived peacefully.

One of em bucked at the fam one day thinking shit was sweet. Killed that nigga and its fuck ass tail twice.

Also bats be sliding through. Gotta get em tf out. Bad omen and that.

Cuz fuck him.
You're a certified asshole
With friends like these....

Had bats....

Found out once they get in ya house its illegal to kill
Lol @ illegal
Nigga fuck 12 and them bats

Back