Welcome To aBlackWeb

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

You suppose to be restoring/building up the island. Building new houses on it and shit.

They have they own version of the stock market too with selling fruit but you gotta catch that shit early in the morning on weekends

That shit is a grind tho cuz they expect u to hunt around for the best prices by seeing what other people's fruit is selling for on their island. Then once u find a good price u gotta go to that person's island and sell there..

Build up the island

make paths
Make waterways
Ponds
Parks
Gardens
Decorate
Talk to your island friends lol
Fish
Chop wood

before you know it you been playing for 3 hrs

Once you build the clothing shop you can design your own clothes and upload em for other ppl to use too. put my favorite villager in a nike jumpsuit

Everybody pretended it was good to trick me into buying that shit and thinking it would get better after a while. It's a gigapet. A tamagotchi if you will.

I'm still pissed I let the hype get me to buy this shit against all my better judgement.
I like gigapets. I just thought it would have some sort of missions or something! All I been doing is running around shaking trees.

How is it compared to stardew valley?

Bruh Stardew valley WAY better

as a matter of fact i was just about to suggest that as something you might like more @Loquacious

the main story/mission ain't as grindy as Animal crossing and u can pretty much do w/e u want when u want all while progressing in the story

oh niggas dont play scrabble no more??? what is this???

ya'll do this or its for the kids??

Back