Welcome To aBlackWeb

Angela Simmons

Big homie. I didnt ask all that .

A simple yes or no would suffice

It's not a simple yes or no. There are conditions that must be met before she gets fucked. If none of those conditions were met, then it's a clear "no". If they're met, it's a "yes".

Angela ain't a broad I would ever have pursued. She would have had to have pushed up on me with persistence just to even get a dinner date that she would have to pay for. I genuinely don't know what y'all see in her.

I mean, if her personality wasn't shit she might be someone cool to kick it with platonic-ally like fall through with the homies, drink and talk shit over spades or bid-type of deal.

It's not a simple yes or no. There are conditions that must be met before she gets fucked. If none of those conditions were met, then it's a clear "no". If they're met, it's a "yes".

Angela ain't a broad I would ever have pursued. She would have had to have pushed up on me with persistence just to even get a dinner date that she would have to pay for. I genuinely don't know what y'all see in her.

I mean, if her personality wasn't shit she might be someone cool to kick it with platonic-ally like fall through with the homies, drink and talk shit over spades or bid-type of deal.

To much thinking big homie

Bruh I really wanna see the girls some of yall "pulling" cus some of yall sound like the nerds on the internet acting like their standards too high. No man unless he gay passing on Angela.

I genuinely think y'all are focusing more on her body, and the fact that she's always showing it off, than what her face looks like. Her sister Vanessa is better looking than her.

Back