Welcome To aBlackWeb

Angela Simmons

tumblr_mb5188S6UK1qi6zx6o1_1280.png

all these cats must have come from hoods with horrendous hoes. Thats the only explanation for drooling over Angela 'cause clearly niggas ain't never seen an actual factual fine hoe ever if you lookin at her like she's fine.

Angela's mad average.

Last edited:
all these cats must have come from hoods with horrendous hoes. Thats the only explanation for drooling over Angel 'cause clearly niggas ain't never seen an actual factual fine hoe ever if you lookin at her like she's fine.

Angela's mad average.
Its the celeb factor, an average chick that is known and you see daily on tv easily becomes a dimepiece

Saw her on that Growing Up Hip Hop show. Angela sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles or cotton when she talks.

Definitely a "duh" factor going on when she speaks.

For all y’all that dissing her.

Would you smash or not? That’s what it all comes down to

if I was:

1. My late 20's self
2. My 1st and 2nd string broads are busy and it's not a tuesday or thursday night ('cause I had a reliable as hell early morning and night time broad that fell through every tuesday and thursday without fail)
3. I've had a few drinks, but I'm not yet drunk
4. She calls me up and asks to swing by and makes all the first moves.

If those conditions are met, then yes.

if I was:

1. My late 20's self
2. My 1st and 2nd string broads are busy and it's not a tuesday or thursday night ('cause I had a reliable as hell early morning and night time broad that fell through every tuesday and thursday without fail)
3. I've had a few drinks, but I'm not yet drunk
4. She calls me up and asks to swing by and makes all the first moves.

If those conditions are met, then yes.

Big homie. I didnt ask all that .

A simple yes or no would suffice

Back