Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Like I said if I didn't have responsibilities I'd have this shit. You really don't notice the line in thr phone. Just like when I got the note 10 plus I kept trying to press the power button on the right...... nope it's all on the left a week or so I had it down

smh at spending that much on a phone. I copped my J7 Neo for $159 outright and been happy with it ever since.

I mean, I get it... The average cat buys a phone just to say he got that specific phone; it becomes a status piece, a bragging point, if you will. That's why iPhone users like to talk more about the fact that they have an iPhone and hate when you bring up that it's 2-3 years behind tech-wise. They buy for status, not for what it actually does.

I buy for functionality. The questions I ask are "What do I need it to do?" and "Will this do what I need" and if the answer to the last question is "yes", then that's what I cop.

if not buying a phone due to the lack of an SD card slot is a deal breaker for you then just be prepared to keep whatever phone it is you have now

you gonna have to conform at some point

if not buying a phone due to the lack of an SD card slot is a deal breaker for you then just be prepared to keep whatever phone it is you have now

That's why I got the note 10 homeboy

You know they've been saying this for almost 10 years, right? And most Android phones still have them.

I mean...the shyt is NOIIICE!!

Its different, which I love. I'm just not sold on paying 2G's for a fragile phone tho. And the fold line isn't that bad. Like bruh said, you barely notice it.

Hopefully next year the price drops. If so, I might consider gettin it.

I mean, I get it... The average cat buys a phone just to say he got that specific phone; it becomes a status piece, a bragging point, if you will. That's why iPhone users like to talk more about the fact that they have an iPhone and hate when you bring up that it's 2-3 years behind tech-wise. They buy for status, not for what it actually does.

I buy for functionality. The questions I ask are "What do I need it to do?" and "Will this do what I need" and if the answer to the last question is "yes", then that's what I cop.

Speak the gospel truth!

And then have the audacity to act like they just broke new ground wit the shyt they're 2-3yrs behind on. But they know their customers, and know they're gonna buy it regardless.

most is an exaggeration

no, not really. The majority of Android phones currently on the market have microSD slots. All of Samsung's phones EXCEPT the Note 10 have a card slot. There's a completely different mindset between Android users and iPhone users where Android users prefer the ability to buy a bigger SD card if they run out of space instead of having to buy a whole new phone. This is why companies can't really do away with card slots because they'll lose those customers that prefer having it, and in the case of Android that's the bulk of the customer base.

I make calls, receive the occasional text, check my email, listen to music, watch Marvel flicks while I'm shittin', and take pics.

What does a Note 10 offer me over a J7 that will make it better at any of that shit?
Not even mad at this. Both phones on my plan paid off and i like my lower bill enough to consider to just gettin like a 300 phone next time around with 1 time payment

Whatever all this advanced stuff ppl do is cool n impressive but i dont do nunna that n dont really care to.

Guess all i care about at this point besides very basics is nice camera.

I really miss the days when you could get the flagship phone for 299.99 and a 2 year contract. When they first started announcing the price hike and month to month plans I knew it was fine be bad. Im more than likely now to keep mmt phone for about 2 years now and skip. Before i was getting everything

Back