Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

Lol I mean charges ain’t come from nowhere bro
Actually, charges can come from no where, do you not know how the justice system work?

I get the hate, hes a troll, what i dont get is how is it people fine with labeling him as such given there is no guilty verdict, 0 evidence, and 0 constant witnesses, yet you got people mass killing kids, being accused of the same exact crimes but for some reason aren't quickly label as such

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Actually, charges can come from no where, do you not know how the justice system work?

I get the hate, hes a troll, what i dont get is how is it people fine with labeling him as such given there is no guilty verdict, 0 evidence, and 0 constant witnesses, yet you got people mass killing kids, being accused of the same exact crimes but for some reason aren't quickly label as such

Like who?

Useless observation: whenever people make wild general statements they're always heavily active in the smut section

giphy.gif

Useless observation: whenever people make wild general statements they're always heavily active in the smut section
How does one know who's active over there?

I remember this dude saying he's bald by choice he intentionally shaves his head because not caring about hair is an alpha thing to do.

wtf this then:

andrew-tate.jpg

Mans hair is thinning worse than mine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BountyHunterRo