Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

Dude should've kept quiet and kept a low profile as soon as they released him.

He's done whether he's innocent or not.

Lol I mean charges ain’t come from nowhere bro
Actually, charges can come from no where, do you not know how the justice system work?

I get the hate, hes a troll, what i dont get is how is it people fine with labeling him as such given there is no guilty verdict, 0 evidence, and 0 constant witnesses, yet you got people mass killing kids, being accused of the same exact crimes but for some reason aren't quickly label as such

Actually, charges can come from no where, do you not know how the justice system work?

I get the hate, hes a troll, what i dont get is how is it people fine with labeling him as such given there is no guilty verdict, 0 evidence, and 0 constant witnesses, yet you got people mass killing kids, being accused of the same exact crimes but for some reason aren't quickly label as such

Like who?

Useless observation: whenever people make wild general statements they're always heavily active in the smut section

giphy.gif

I remember this dude saying he's bald by choice he intentionally shaves his head because not caring about hair is an alpha thing to do.

wtf this then:

andrew-tate.jpg

Mans hair is thinning worse than mine.

Last edited:
Back