Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW André 3000 - New Blue Sun

so yall are listening to someone play the flute because it’s 3k playing the flute? Or Do yall listen to other flautists?

Yusef Lateef, Hubert Laws, and Eric Dolphy and a couple of others but that's about it.

I have a feeling that this album will be devoid of any form of Jazz and more like some "easy listening" CD you find in the candles and incense aisle at Walmart.

9 minutes into the first joint and idk its uh kinda lit. Got a lil bop too it
giphy.gif

I still can’t believe I just pressed play to this. This albums an hour and a half too? Sheesh

This music is great for early morning stretches, cleaning up, and a smooth calm drive to your daily activities.

I’m just on track 1 but I skimmed through it, it’s just beats. I won’t mind another album from him like this in another year or two

Album is fall asleep music & not in a bad way. It’s actually decent if you’re into this style of music, but I can’t see myself playing it for any other reason than to catch some relaxing zzzzs.

If rap is no longer in him to do...then it ain't in him. Not sure why yall so angry about it. Lol.

I'd rather him not do rap album...than one where it's uninspired, and he's just doin it to appease yall. Naw. If that rap bug bites him again and he ends up doin an album...yall gonna support. Just like curiosity is gonna have yall checking out his album tomorrow.
Nah it's still in him. CTG said he heard a song with him and Killer Mike rapping for 8 minutes apiece

This is that ASMR hanging wind chimes & light a candle while doing some ayahuasca with Aaron Rodgers music. Best I can make of this.

Back