Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW André 3000 - New Blue Sun

People are only mad at him out of love they got for him. Theres probably no one on this earth that can outrap this guy

So him deciding to just stop doing it gotta be disappointing to every rap fan in some kind of way

Gotta respect it in the end its his decision. But its still a waste of such a unique talent

It's disappointing but I also saw a quote where he said in order to rap the way he wants to he'd need to go back to hanging around other rappers and doing rapper shit which he hasn't done in years. So it would make sense to him since he's not doing shit that would inspire him to rap in his mind he doesn't have anything to rap about. Clearly his fans disagree with that pov but he's the only person who can change his mind

I gave it a try.. I mean I guess if you in a spa or something this might be dope. Or if you wandering through some mystical forest or somethin. I could see some of this being in the score of a film or show as well.

Thats all I really got.. Props to him for venturing out and trying something different tho. Doubt I'd ever run any of these back

I gave it a try.. I mean I guess if you in a spa or something this might be dope. Or if you wandering through some mystical forest or somethin. I could see some of this being in the score of a film or show as well.

Thats all I really got.. Props to him for venturing out and trying something different tho. Doubt I'd ever run any of these back
Lmao he heard about the Zelda movie this is his audition.

Imagine link is in the woods and we hear "ants to you gods to who"

Back