Welcome To aBlackWeb

You don't count, you be liking marvel trash

lol you hatin but that story might actually work.. seeing as how the Empire needed khyber crystals for the deathstar and for the inquisitors lightsabers n shit.

Theres a whole place called Temple of the Kyber oh Jehda where homie and his partner with the bigass guns were based out of.

thats just off the top.. You in here bitchin and aint come up with nothin better lol

lol you hatin but that story might actually work.. seeing as how the Empire needed khyber crystals for the deathstar and for the inquisitors lightsabers n shit.

Theres a whole place called Temple of the Kyber oh Jehda where homie and his partner with the bigass guns were based out of.

thats just off the top.. You in here bitchin and aint come up with nothin better lol
It ain't my job to come up with the story line, I just put the characters in the same place

What am I complaining about, wanting to see Donnie and the other guy in a show. Like y'all wouldn't watch

you complaining about one character getting a show instead of the character YOU wanted to see.

Just like you were complaining about Obi-Wan leaving tatooine and having a rematch with vader before the show dropped.. You remember how that turned out?

:sayit:

Jyn
Saw
Krennic
Blind Guy
Jyn was locked up until rogue one then died in rogue one

where’s the story? lol

What are you gonna watch krennic do?

Saw (fine)

How you riding for Donnie yen to get a show but you don’t even know their names? Lol

Whenever I re up on my Disney subscription when Bad Batch Or Mandolorian come back I'll probably binge this though

Back