Welcome To aBlackWeb

i think I asked awhile ago to show more Coruscant somewhere so I’m glad it’ll be in this show

There seem to be a lot of different locales too. I’m glad Andor isn’t a drifter or loner in this like the last 3 shows primarily lol

I’m going to watch, but I’m not hyped for it. They’ll need some really intriguing new characters and plot lines to bring this home.

These rebel shows don’t really do it for me considering the larger stakes at play with Jedi and Sith. When it all really just comes down to Luke fighting Vader and the Emperor these feel like pointless tales.

I’m going to watch, but I’m not hyped for it. They’ll need some really intriguing new characters and plot lines to bring this home.

These rebel shows don’t really do it for me considering the larger stakes at play with Jedi and Sith. When it all really just comes down to Luke fighting Vader and the Emperor these feel like pointless tales.
Meh. But you don't get to the point where Luke is able to blow up the Death Star without what the rebels did in Rogue One. Everyone plays their part in dismantling tyranny

Didn’t ppl feel this way with Rogue one though as far as knowing what would happen? Look how that turned out..

The best Star Wars movie in over 15 years easily

i think even if the story is ultimately a blip or you already know the overall outcome, that story you wanna tell can still be good if written well

Didn’t ppl feel this way with Rogue one though as far as knowing what would happen? Look how that turned out..

i think even if the story is ultimately a blip or you already know the overall outcome, that story you wanna tell can still be good if written well

I was one for sure who doubted Rogue One. Was pleasantly surprised and would agree that it's by far one of the best star wars films to come out recently

That’s true, but it worked because it had great new characters and like you said was written well.

It’s like I said though, they’ll need great new characters to drive this because the ones shown in the trailer don’t seem too compelling based on the admittedly limited scope of the trailer. Hopefully my initial assessments prove false.

I was one for sure who doubted Rogue One. Was pleasantly surprised and would agree that it's by far one of the best star wars films to come out recently

I like how they're taking lil characters that as y'all say was a blip in the story but they could have took other characters from the movie who were better. The blind guy and his buddy would have been better and you can never go wrong with any thing Donnie Yen.

I like how they're taking lil characters that as y'all say was a blip in the story but they could have took other characters from the movie who were better. The blind guy and his buddy would have been better and you can never go wrong with any thing Donnie Yen.
Exactly.

Yes the birth of the Rebel REVOLUTION. Reminds me of those great World War 2 spy movies and did i see a brief shot of a relative of Maz Kanata ??

Using your example of the Donnie yen character and his buddy

you mean featuring them in this show or having a show based around them instead of Andor?

So you wanted a show to be about the jedha and Jedi without Donnie yen carrying a show with lengthy speaking parts when he talks in sometimes vague riddles?

what would the show even be about? lol
The same shit Andor about, going against the empire. Fight scenes and blaster battles, I would be all in. Y'all hype for Andor who was maybe the fifth best character in that movie sixth if you count the robot

Back