Welcome To aBlackWeb

And never spilled one drop

Imagine watching this and knowing the nigga who got beat up...

I know his phone blowing up

Exactly. After seeing that truth be told he make the people he hang around look bad out here.

If that was my folks I could still have love for him from afar but we can't hang out and go places no more because two things is going to come from this.

1. He going to feel like he got something to prove and going to be out here trippin or

2. He going to be the nigga to steal on and clown wherever somebody sees him

That nigga being my folks I'm going to ride with him but that shit for dumb ass reasons and as this wonderful lady so brilliantly said
giphy.gif

I know for a fact all his peoples phones blowing up with the "nigga I just seen your man" or "ain't that your man who got fucked up at Mickey D's?!!!"

Niggas bitches calling them sassy as fuck like "these the types of niggas you hang with!!!"

LLS

These niggas started double liddin' now my food comes dry from Just eat dry and ready to nibble* a little bit of then throw away

Last edited:
That's some of the most embarrassing shit I've seen in a while. Nigga beat you up with one hand, while talking shit and never spilling his drink or dropping his food.

There's no coming back from that one. He can never talk shit to anybody about anything

there's only 1 way to come back from this

:readyforwar:

lol

Dude had to be on drugs right? Like I never seen someone throw weak punches like that. Shit was actually amazing.

Those must be the new 2021 Mickey D's cups wit the sealant. Didn't know they were out yet

Back