Welcome To aBlackWeb

And never spilled one drop

That's some of the most embarrassing shit I've seen in a while. Nigga beat you up with one hand, while talking shit and never spilling his drink or dropping his food.

There's no coming back from that one. He can never talk shit to anybody about anything

That's some of the most embarrassing shit I've seen in a while. Nigga beat you up with one hand, while talking shit and never spilling his drink or dropping his food.

There's no coming back from that one. He can never talk shit to anybody about anything
word at least knock the food out of his hand.. man took no losses... that bag had to way like 40lbs

:ualreadyknow:

This guy got hoe for life on this one. Because how the hell you got your ass whip by a dude that dye his hair green and wearing tight pants. And to make matters worse he beat him with one hand. Funny as hell because the McDonald's employees and the people was just sitting there watching the whole thing laughing.

Last edited:
Watched on mute im im confused

Was guy drunk or on heroin

Why was he in slow motion?

Looks so bad it almost look fake
They was dead ass serious bruh....

Shit was hilarious

Imagine watching this and knowing the nigga who got beat up...

I know his phone blowing up

Back