Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY An Ozempic Thread

Sup with aliens sending drones to military bases to flex and the military essentially taking the stance of we kinda gotta take the L cause what can we do?

Sup with aliens sending drones to military bases to flex and the military essentially taking the stance of we kinda gotta take the L cause what can we do?
Discernment brother. Discernment.

And we're the malevolent aliens. No aliens are coming here, there's no drones or ships traveling here, no lizard people tall whytes or little green men with big eyes, it will be us going to other planets and doing what humans do. And that only happens if we don't kill eachother off first which is a strong possibility.

Yo @Bed$tuy🇭🇹 peace lord. Ain’t tryna type In ya shit.

Currently in the Sahel, chiefly Mali, we see the Tuareg/Garamantes wreaking havoc, oppressing original people. This is undeniable.

How do we as Black men of the New World reconcile these things? Is the blood even relevant in 2024 when they’re instruments of Arab fundamentalist terrorists?
Reconciling? Uhhhhh, i don't know anything or have any ideas about that yo😄🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm just familiar with Tuareg history
When they say Africans sold other Africans, it's them yo.

"What are you to me Tyre, Sidon, and the regions of Philistia?
"You sold the people of Yahudah & the people of Yerushalayim to the sons of Yawan"

Yahudah/Yerushalayim
(Sub Saharans, African Americans, Caribbeans, West Africans, negroes, Haplogroup E1b1a)

Tyre/Sidon/Canaanites/Philistia/
(Tuaregs/Moors/Berbers/Phoenicians)

Yawan
(Pale skin Europeans)

Back