Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY An Ozempic Thread

The experts always say a wild animal is always a wild animal, but I really wonder how much that is actually true for animals that have been raised by humans from an extremely young age. Do their instincts really override years of conditioning? Panthers are solitary animals, so the fact it exists in that familial unit like that means its already going against its "programming."

It only takes one bad day or moment for an animal to snap.

That’s word siegfried and roy. Roy got killed by their trained tiger.

Also, some are just too territorial. I saw a video where this places takes care of different animals. They had baby hippos from birth. Raised them until adult hood and then they had to seperate them to their own area. Can't override instinct in most cases

Also, some are just too territorial. I saw a video where this places takes care of different animals. They had baby hippos from birth. Raised them until adult hood and then they had to seperate them to their own area. Can't override instinct in most cases

Yeah, maybe you're right. I don't know. I seen the videos with that panther and it seems completely domesticated. They might be playing with fire if it could just snap one day.

Roy died from Covid, not from getting mauled, though that did happen.

I don’t even see it as snapping. I think we as humans just don’t fully understand these animals triggers enough. It could be something small like staring them in the eyes, turning your back to them, etc. that they perceive as a threat then it’s survival instinct.

Or they do shit that’s normal for them but harmful to humans. With Siegfried I heard somewhere he told the doctors the tiger was trying to help him by dragging him off stage because he was about to have a heart attack. But a tiger can’t just grab a human by the neck like they would a cub.

I don’t even see it as snapping. I think we as humans just don’t fully understand these animals triggers enough. It could be something small like staring them in the eyes, turning your back to them, etc. that they perceive as a threat then it’s survival instinct.

Or they do shit that’s normal for them but harmful to humans. With Siegfried I heard somewhere he told the doctors the tiger was trying to help him by dragging him off stage because he was about to have a heart attack. But a tiger can’t just grab a human by the neck like they would a cub.
Your first paragraph, that is what i meant by "instinct". For a gorilla, if you pound your chest in front of them, they think you are challenging them.

Yeah, animals really don't know their own power if it is not another animal of their kind. I saw that panther jumping on that dog's back. I wonder how many years that dog can take that until its legs give out. That panther has to be heavy. Bet money That panther is one missed meal away from eating the dog. He wasn't playing with the dog. He was training on the best way to kill it if it needs to, lol

So uhhh I did something evil…

I just told my annoying asshole contrarian ass brother in law that is on his way to New Orleans, “don’t wear open toe shoes on Bourbon Street”

But didn’t tell him why….

He the type to do the complete opposite of what you say.

Back