America's biggest pimp, Dennis Hof, found dead in one of his brothels

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Oct 10, 2017
c6f2e2c5-d3a0-43f2-9934-c8657b86c8fe-dennis_hof_01.jpg

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/local-news/nevada-brothel-owner-dennis-hof-dies-at-72/1528456916

"LAS VEGAS - Nevada brothel owner, TV show star, and candidate for the state legislature, Dennis Hof, has died, according to his campaign manager.

Chuck Muth announced the death Tuesday morning. He says he passed away at his Love Ranch South brothel. Nye County officials have confirmed the death.

He was known nationwide for his role in the HBO series "Cathouse," which documented the lives of the workers in his half-a-dozen Nevada brothels.

His brothel empire started with his purchase of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in 1992. He was well-known for his proposing that the brothels be taxed by the state. Nye County officials had recently closed the Love Ranch South brothel which was reopened after a win in court.

Hof was recently ran a successful campaign in the primary election for Assembly District 36. He was facing Democrat Lisa Romanov in the November general election.

He was 72-years-old.
"

@ the bolded: The running theory is that he was murdered by his political rivals. Not necessarily the chick he was facing next month, but everyone else.

They tried to run him out of business, but he won and kept his spots open.
They tried to keep him out of politics, he won the primary.
This is a man that likely had dirt on pretty much every politician that has ever visited his brothels and any of his competitor's places.

They prolly figured he had to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: LUCIEN
c6f2e2c5-d3a0-43f2-9934-c8657b86c8fe-dennis_hof_01.jpg

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/local-news/nevada-brothel-owner-dennis-hof-dies-at-72/1528456916

"LAS VEGAS - Nevada brothel owner, TV show star, and candidate for the state legislature, Dennis Hof, has died, according to his campaign manager.

Chuck Muth announced the death Tuesday morning. He says he passed away at his Love Ranch South brothel. Nye County officials have confirmed the death.

He was known nationwide for his role in the HBO series "Cathouse," which documented the lives of the workers in his half-a-dozen Nevada brothels.

His brothel empire started with his purchase of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in 1992. He was well-known for his proposing that the brothels be taxed by the state. Nye County officials had recently closed the Love Ranch South brothel which was reopened after a win in court.

Hof was recently ran a successful campaign in the primary election for Assembly District 36. He was facing Democrat Lisa Romanov in the November general election.

He was 72-years-old.
"

@ the bolded: The running theory is that he was murdered by his political rivals. Not necessarily the chick he was facing next month, but everyone else.

They tried to run him out of business, but he won and kept his spots open.
They tried to keep him out of politics, he won the primary.
This is a man that likely had dirt on pretty much every politician that has ever visited his brothels and any of his competitor's places.

They prolly figured he had to go.

Honestly...this is a pretty good theory which could be true. Makes sense if you think about it.

Cat House was the GOAT show on HBO

Cat House was great. The Italian bitch >>

RIP to this guy though.

Legalized prostitution in his area...damn right government officials from local to DC done been up in dat bitch. Lol

That funeral gonna be crazy. Lol.

I wonder what Airforce Amy gonna wear? Lol

I drove by the ranch when I visited NV last yr

would've took the tour but didn't have time

My s/o offered to take me there and pay for me to have a 3sum.

Wonder if that offer still stands?