Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix American Murder: The Family Next Door

Even after he killed his wife there was no reason to go back in the house and kill his daughters. Also there was no way that he was going to get away with killing his wife and burying her in a field not far from where he works.

He could have got away with it if he left his daughters but I think they probably saw and heard too much. That mf doubled down. Smh.

He could have got away with it if he left his daughters but I think they probably saw and heard too much. That mf doubled down. Smh.
nah b

well let me ask you how you think he would've gotten away

her car was still in the garage
her phone was at the house
the camera at home saw her get out her homegirl car and get inside but you never saw her leave the property

he was gonna get caught at some point

Saw this the other day

Man fuck this dude
I knew nothing about this case heading into this but the way he was acting at the house talking to the police you knew he did that shit. Even his friend was questioning his behavior

nah b

well let me ask you how you think he would've gotten away

her car was still in the garage
her phone was at the house
the camera at home saw her get out her homegirl car and get inside but you never saw her leave the property

he was gonna get caught at some point

They had all that evidence and it ain't lead to nothing. He was dumb enough to think he could beat a lie detector test instead of just lawyering up.

I knew nothing about this case heading into this but the way he was acting at the house talking to the police you knew he did that shit. Even his friend was questioning his behavior
agreed

he damn near flew out his car to shake the officer hand

if something was up and that was me, i would've flown past dude and tried to open my door as quickly as possible. Like he was too calm

i made a mistake and peeped in this thread prior to seeing it so i knew buddy did it, however, when i saw that bit from the neighbor and he was like "he's never this talkative"...i was like, yeah, his ass did that shit

They had all that evidence and it ain't lead to nothing. He was dumb enough to think he could beat a lie detector test instead of just lawyering up.
ehhh

i wish they would've done a better job with the timeline establishment. Like idk how much time had really elapsed b/t certain events. But to your point, yea, he shouldn't have taken the polygraph. Thats interrogation 101. Hell if you've seen the first 48 for an extensive period, you know dont do that shit and bring a lawyer. You are not smarter than a detective.

Surprised nobody mentioned the eerie baby commercial poppin up at the dudes house as they was reviewing his surveillance camera and then that reminded Chris to mention his wife was also pregnant

Surprised nobody mentioned the eerie baby commercial poppin up at the dudes house as they was reviewing his surveillance camera and then that reminded Chris to mention his wife was also pregnant
Damn, I didn't even make the connection

ya i caught that too . weird asf .

It's not even like his wife was ugly or even a horrible person. Like dude was out of shape when they met. She wasn't in bad shape and she had two kids and was pregnant. The chick he was cheating with looked like one of those crossfit white girls that only wears yoga pants everyday. He downgraded. Wife should've stayed in NC and left his ass. She could've found somebody else.

It's not even like his wife was ugly or even a horrible person. Like dude was out of shape when they met. She wasn't in bad shape and she had two kids and was pregnant. The chick he was cheating with looked like one of those crossfit white girls that only wears yoga pants everyday. He downgraded. Wife should've stayed in NC and left his ass. She could've found somebody else.

Nah them type of white chicks be fucking like its sport. And truth be told his wife seemed annoying af. Putting on the smiley face for social media while actually being miserable. I can understand why he probably couldn't stand her ass just not why he had to kill her and his daughters.

Nah them type of white chicks be fucking like its sport. And truth be told his wife seemed annoying af. Putting on the smiley face for social media while actually being miserable. I can understand why he probably couldn't stand her ass just not why he had to kill her and his daughters.
at first i thought she might've had some sorta postpartum but she loved those kids too much as evidenced by everyone that was close to her

bottomline

dude wanted a new piece of ass. He was almost home with the divorce until she wrote him that letter that put a wrench in his plans that she was willing to fight for the marriage.

he had even told the mistress they were on the verge of divorce. If that letter had said, "i dont think this is going to work, i want a divorce", i bet my modship, she not dead. But her wanting to work on the marriage wasnt in his plans

Back