Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix American Murder: The Family Next Door

So he basically killed them because he wanted some new ass? Ok divorce her but why kill the babies? That’s a sick fucking dude.
Exactly.... shit was foul. Death penalty should've been mandatory.

I liked how they combined text messages with police bodycam and surveillance footage to create the movie because I felt like I was part of the investigation.

Didnt know her personally but the chick went to one of the rivals to my HS. She lived maybe like 20-25 mins away from me in pinehurst so we had quite a few mutual friends on FB too. Shit sad as hell

Fucked up what he did and he didn't explain why he did it but it was obvious he didn't want to take a L in a divorce and probably pay child support while being with his new girlfriend

lol

ya'll dont have to spoiler a show on netflix

if you havent seen it, dont come in...assume if its out, its being discussed like you've seen it

This case was all over the news when it happened. I feel like I already know all the details. Chris Watts is definitely a classic case of a psychopath.

Even after he killed his wife there was no reason to go back in the house and kill his daughters. Also there was no way that he was going to get away with killing his wife and burying her in a field not far from where he works.

I seen a few better docs on youtube before this and it was pretty much a rehash of that with Netflix theatrics but yea fuck homie.

Theres also a gay angle that netflix doc didnt even touch on which i thought was odd but every other doc i seen mentions and shows alleged gay niggas getting interviewed about fuckin wit chris around the time before he murdered his wife.

Back