Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

i aint watched not nan episode of this bullshit

I knew it was gonna be some trash whenever they didnt hype it and just bought it back outta no where.

i aint watched not nan episode of this bullshit

I knew it was gonna be some trash whenever they didnt hype it and just bought it back outta no where.
Nah they been promoting it.

AHS is always gay but this is super gay

Im only on ep 3,but I hear there's a major twist no pun intended

Nah they been promoting it.

AHS is always gay but this is super gay

Im only on ep 3,but I hear there's a major twist no pun intended
Nah this season they actually underpromotoed it a lot. I think Ryan Murphy checked out on the series.

Nah this season they actually underpromotoed it a lot. I think Ryan Murphy checked out on the series.
Maybe because I'm an AHS stan and follow AHS YouTube pages I was well aware that it was dropping pre Halloween

Also maybe they thought that the hype around the Dahmer movie ,would sell this season.

Quality wise ,this may be the best filmed American horror story ever.

How many episodes is this season? This season is ehh...it's not bad but im not into it at all.

It has been a struggle for me to get through this season because….. reasons

From what I’ve looked at people seem to actually really like this season though, and the big daddy reveal is kind of clever

It has been a struggle for me to get through this season because….. reasons

From what I’ve looked at people seem to actually really like this season though, and the big daddy reveal is kind of clever
Yeah i dint even know the season was out i felt obligated to watch this season didnt rank for me.. just too much

Yeah i dint even know the season was out i felt obligated to watch this season didnt rank for me.. just too much
Shit wild gay .

I kept getting to like ep 6 and getting sidetracked.

ppl say the end is poignant to them.

even if I might not love this season, I guess I’m glad the overall people say that this is a return to form for this show

After taking the time to finish this season and pushing my prejudices aside, this was a really well made season and it was important.

This may be one of the most well organized and concise seasons, it stayed strong all the way to the end.

all of the gay stuff might be too much for a lot of Straight men, but the horror and story elements are actually good.

Back