Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

So is this 2 diff eps every week? We following 2 separate stories?
Nah just 2 episodes tonight but this is regular AHS so one long story with a theme. This seasons metaphor seems to be about writers and the pressures of keeping up with technology and streaming maybe?

Nah just 2 episodes tonight but this is regular AHS so one long story with a theme. This seasons metaphor seems to be about writers and the pressures of keeping up with technology and streaming maybe?
Oh. It hasn't aired here yet so I thought it was literally 2 seasons in one based on the previews

LOL his daughter smart as hell.She's intense and knows about addys.

She on that nigga."I saw you take something daddy"

Oh yeah getting strong The Shining vibes.

LOL at that being the first violent crime in that town in yrs?yeah right.

he shitted all over his daughter.She gone pop one of them pills.

His wife spazzed on his ass.

So I guess the pills make you want blood probably.

They out in broad daylight so IDK what these niggas are.

His ass just went on to the store like nothing happened.

LOL that crazy lady loves saying "fuck"

Bitch get away.you look like you got the Rona.

Yuck.Drinking that shit like Kool aid.

The aslyum was in Massachusetts too.

Oh so now the daughter wants to leave.

Savage mode.

oh okay this is kinda deep how the ones who turn into those things are talentless,but the ones with talent become vampires.

it's like a metaphor for fame.

Lily Rabe was really preggo when this was made,but she looking pregnant pregnant.

I'm curious to hear what the stories he writes are?

That song playing while he drives is kinda playa.

Frances blowing big blunts looking like Bram Stoker's Dracula.

I wonder when he gets his teeth?

Imma call her the fuck lady.

I just realized that was Sarah Paulson.Damn she can act.

Bitch get yo nasty ass off me.

LOL "This place looks terrible"

So I guess when you stop taking the pills you lose that blood thirst?

She said they only go there for the winter.

Damn this nigga high on that shit.

Ohhhh so they file those teeth?

How the hell do they cover them up?

Damn.Of course her ass popped one.uh ohhhhhh

LOL she needs to get the shit slapped out her little smart ass.

Don't nobody be outside there besides those things.

That escalated quickly.

FIIIIIIIIRE start.

A possibility for sure
Plus they got some lady named the chemist in the 2nd half,but what would aliens have to do with making talented humans vampires,unless the aliens like blood which is odd because where else could they get human blood besides on earth?

But also the 2nd half looks like at least some of it is in the past,like the 40's or 50's maybe.

I would say they were aliens from season 2,but I think they're in the desert out west in the 2nd half.

Plus they got some lady named the chemist in the 2nd half,but what would aliens have to do with making talented humans vampires,unless the aliens like blood which is odd because where else could they get human blood besides on earth?

But also the 2nd half looks like at least some of it is in the past,like the 40's or 50's maybe.

I would say they were aliens from season 2,but I think they're in the desert out west in the 2nd half.
They've incorporated other seasons before I was actually thinking of Asylum when I saw the preview Those aliens are probably back.

They've incorporated other seasons before I was actually thinking of Asylum when I saw the preview Those aliens are probably back.
True but those aliens were already in Massachusetts where the first half is so why are the aliens out west?

But I guess location doesn't matter if they're in different times

Might be connected or might be some unrelated aliens just like these aren't the same vamps from Hotel if they're vamps at all.

Still getting a strong water/sea vibe from the trailers and posters,but the first 2 eps make it seem like a vampire thing.

or what if the "aliens" are demons?

Seems like this extra time may have given them time to really flesh this shit out.

True but those aliens were already in Massachusetts where the first half is so why are the aliens out west?

But I guess location doesn't matter if they're in different times

Might be connected or might be some unrelated aliens just like these aren't the same vamps from Hotel if they're vamps at all.

Still getting a strong water/sea vibe from the trailers and posters,but the first 2 eps make it seem like a vampire thing.

or what if the "aliens" are demons?

Seems like this extra time may have given them time to really flesh this shit out.
Yea the promos made it seem like some creature from the black lagoon shit to me but some pill stuff is eh lol.

Something doesn't add up with the pills.

How did the ppl on the street get their teeth filed?

Did everybody get the pills from Belle and Austin or do others have it?

And what if you have talent but no plug to get it out?You could do the best art,but with no solid connects you'll be....me.....

Last edited:
I'm just now watchinng pt 2 and im at the blender scene

200.gif

I know Alma is a kid,but she's a little shit

That sheriff was cruisin for bruisin.

I hope Harry gets wild because he was fire when he was Dandy in Freak show...pause

Alma was already a psychopath.She like "fuck mom"

LOL Alma was on his ass like "nah nigga I need my pill too"

LOL at Harry trying to kill somebody and they were trying to rape,kill,and film him.Ewwwwww rosebud....yuck

So they gonna put their faces in the snuff film?

Harry serving his daughter blood like corn flakes.Gang shit

I wonder what would happen if the person they get blood from has a disease?

I thought Harry was gonna fuck Ursula.

LOL Tarantno outchea killing ppl and drinking blood sounds about right.

IDK why it made me laugh when he said "Painters?"

I would think Harry would be more concerned about his plug walking around a vampire town.

I like Austin and Belle's singing.Ursula was hating.I need a Best of Both worlds album from them.

Ursula likes black dick.

kevin Mcallister done spilled all the beans.He could have added the blood drinking deatail.

Bled that nigga like a pig.

Belle got the strap.Why didn't Harry just lie about the thermos ?

kevin Mcallister sloppy as hell.

How Belle gone ask Kevin Mcallister to kill his plug to success?

"You're a paper airplane and I'm a 747" That was some gangster ass shit.

I wonder if dude really saw Mickey kill dude or he just knows wusup because he on them pills too?

I knew he wasn't gonna kill Ursula.She was un concerned as fuck about Mickey coming to kill her.

I met the person who plays the chemist,It was very awkward.

This bitch trying kill everybody.damn

I thought Alma was gonna kill Ursula.I knew that cop was dead soon as she pulled up.

The black pill is also a philosophy of nihilism.

I heard a theory that maybe the chemist is Kit's daughter from Asylum who is part alien.Maybe that's how the aliens come into play in the second half.

Back