Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn...Was bout to watch last night episode so I looked for a thread...Seem like erbody agrees it fell off last season...

This season is easily the best so far. It's too bad it's the last but they lost a lot of good will bullshitting in the first couple seasons and going too far away from the source material.

Damn why was this thread so dead here?

I fell off in season 2 but recently watched the whole show.

This show was great.

Those things that make the boys great were here too

Didn't realize there was a thread. It's on Netflix. I did a rewatch. Season 4 got weird
I don’t even know exactly why I fell off in season 2 but it may have been story overload since I was so deep into GOT and the infinity saga and Westworld and whatever else that Preacher got lost in the shuffle .

I would always plan to go back then I look up and can’t believe this show went off 5 yrs ago

lol show threads ain’t lit if I don’t watch the show

Nah but this was convo worthy FR

2016 -2019 was also a weird time for me but I watched a bunch of other shit

The vampire group he found seemed too corny. Also when the agent was turned and came back to the agency and there was a scene where he was only wearing an umbrella hat. That annoyed me because his body wasn't covered. The guy ripped the hat off and he started flaming up. Should have been on fire as soon as he went outside. That tiny umbrella wasn't protecting everything. Just a nitpick that bugged me

Back