Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Heres a few teasers:

So excited for this season! Im a huge fan of the comics and own 5/8 Volumes. There are some differences from the Comics, but season 1 felt like a bit of an introduction to each character and with season 2 i think they will get a bit closer to the comics. Great show though IMO. Extremely excited for Saint of Killers to be featured more as well.

Anyone check out season 1 and looking forward to the new season??

Forgot all about this show. Season 1 was all over the place for me. It started out good but halfway through it I didn't know WTF was going on

I felt the same way with Season 1. They mentioned that it was a prequel to the comics and to get folks introduced to the characters and that future seasons would be more linear and tie up things that may have confused folks from the first season.

Check out the new episode though. Shit will not disappoint at all.

I liked season 2. It was dope imo. Ill watch season 3
I really liked season 2 as well. Didn't understand the super mixed reviews for it, but it was great to me. I loved seeing the history of the saint of killers and he got a good chunk of screen time. There's quite a big difference between this and the comics but I ain't mad at the changes.

I really don't get why they are straying so far from the comics but whatever.. this season is just ok.. im not in any rush to see it on sundays
shrug.gif

Back