Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Bruce sexually assault Claudia which is why Louis refuses to talk about that time in season one? I remember the story going up to Bruce breaking her leg and then Louis refused to go on

Did Bruce sexually assault Claudia which is why Louis refuses to talk about that time in season one? I remember the story going up to Bruce breaking her leg and then Louis refused to go on
I thought Lestat brought it up when he found her on the train?

Edit: Lol I got the wrong L name. I read Lestat instead of Louis for some reason lol

Lestat joked about her pocket being fondled with...

She said he broke her legs and kept her under floorboards for a week

Lestat still loved Louis though. At least that's what he told Armand in his mind. So would he put Louis at risk of being killed?
I thought when he told Armand he loved Louis was after the events of whatever is about to happen in this trial. At the time of the trial Lestat still pissed at them for trying to kill him

Did yall say Mayfair Witches show was trash?
I remember being confused a lot of times so I had to watch the after part that explains the episode which helped me understand better

They didn't do a great job of explaining what was happening or why but the inside the episode thing helped

Did Armand set them up the moment he brought the suitcase? Or did he make the choice sometime after?
I think it was always the play...

My theory is that Armand always wanted Louis to himself, but he wanted him broken, so he would have to service him. He wanted to play the victim so Louis would feel sorry for him, he wanted the coven to rebel so he could be a victim, and he wanted to save Louis to be the savior as well. But he wanted Claudia gone, and he wanted the coven gone... But he couldn't do it HIMSELF bcuz then he would be to blame for it all....

So he had to manipulate everything and everyone to make sure Louis and eventually Lestat took full blame and Armand looks like an innocent victim who was powerless to stop things from unfolding...

When at any given point he could have EASILY killed everybody and just moved on with Louis.... But Armand is compelled to do things in a way where everyone suffers, no one is clean, and he comes out at the most moral person...

Which is why Lestat figured the shit out and left him in under a week

Oh and I missed it...

Real Rashid is definitely an agent of the Talamasca

I watch this lady’s reviews bc she’s black, funny, and I like her accent.

I thought about doing one of these
.. But both these chicks did a better job than I would have... And my production level would have been trash compared to theres

Back