Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Can Louis make vampires or is that only reserved for the top vampires? Why go looking for them and not just make some.
He's never tried at this point, but he's strong enough to. He's only made two in the history of his existence.

Claudia tried a few times, but she doesn't have enough blood in her small body to turn them. They turn into the little zombie she made in season 1

Didn't watch the new season yet. Just wanted to post saying season 1 is on prime. I'm rewatching before I start season 2

So without spoiling too much, at this point in the story, Lestat has already met and been abandoned by Marius.

Marius lives like a god, cuz amongst vampires he essentially is one. He spoiled the shit outta Lestat, then left him bcuz Lestat almost woke up Akasha. The depression of Marius leaving him is what drove him to go to New Orleans with his dying father who he low key hated. He had his father living in Louie's plantation.

But Marius also made Armand, and left Armand for dead when a bunch of vampires came for Akasha and Enkhil.

Armand took over the group of assassins vampires that came for Marius, and these are the same vampires that are in the theater we are going to meet this season. [\Spoiler]

Wait that's happening now? I'm confused on why we're not getting split stories of each now

Wait that's happening now? I'm confused on why we're not getting split stories of each now
So I actually did a recording.. I'm trying to get my set up so I can do episode reviews...

Essentially, we haven't met the real Lestat yet.. We're only seeing him through Louis memory.. So we're only getting Louis point of view. We're only seeing Lestat through Louis perspective.

And we must keep in mind Lestat HATES the way Louis portrays him

So I actually did a recording.. I'm trying to get my set up so I can do episode reviews...

Essentially, we haven't met the real Lestat yet.. We're only seeing him through Louis memory.. So we're only getting Louis point of view. We're only seeing Lestat through Louis perspective.

And we must keep in mind Lestat HATES the way Louis portrays him
Oh that's cool I never thought of that. That's interesting. Are we going to get Lestat's perspective?

Oh that's cool I never thought of that. That's interesting. Are we going to get Lestat's perspective?
Prolly season three and going forward...

The entire reason Sam Reid took the role was the promise they let him do the 2nd & 3rd books on a big budget. And it's looking like we are going to get that.

2 & 3 are easily the best two books in the entire series. Full of action, history, supernatural, like those books are WILD. And they are 100% from Lestat point of view.

I hope they really really build up season 3.

So they in another country and by dumb luck they run into some Lestat fanatics and are continuing to stay around them. I can see this going to turn bad
The anxiety of this season is crazy....

Cuz it's a for gone conclusion that everything will go to shit. Cuz the were having way too much fun this episode

Like Claudia the only truly likable vampire.... She's the only one who's not full of shit

I see Santiago is still an asshole. I was wondering if we were going to get a scene like where him and Louis first met in the movie and Santiago was actin a fool lol

Pretty similar to the movie IIRC

Curious when it happens. You think they'll drag it out and end the season with it?
They gonna try to milk it out and catch as many feelings as possible

I'm very sure we're going to hate Louis, Armand, and Santiago for what they did to Claudia by the end of this season.....

We will welcome Lestat back to burn the world down as a rock star.....

Back