Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Y'all say this Armand is worse than Lestat so maybe Louis don't have a choice to be with him like he stayed with Lestat after getting beat up
My wife thinks Armand is mind controlling him.

I think Louis is full of shit and just is into the lavish lifestyle. Armand is very old and needs a fresh connection to the world. He likes Louis because Louis is pretty human in his behaviors. So he spoils him. He also hates Lestat with a passion, so taking his bitch is his type of petty

Honestly all of this is Marius fault, and that reveal will be awesome. They already mentioned him by name in season 1, which definitely caught me off guard. But I really respected it. And had me thinking Rashid was really Armand

My wife thinks Armand is mind controlling him.

I think Louis is full of shit and just is into the lavish lifestyle. Armand is very old and needs a fresh connection to the world. He likes Louis because Louis is pretty human in his behaviors. So he spoils him. He also hates Lestat with a passion, so taking his bitch is his type of petty
So those pages that were ripped out of Claudia's diary, I'm assuming that's gonna incriminate Armand? He's not gonna really give them back.

So those pages that were ripped out of Claudia's diary, I'm assuming that's gonna incriminate Armand? He's not gonna really give them back.

Last season I thought the ripped pages had to do with the vampire Claudia got assaulted by when she was off on her own. Thats kinda how they framed it last season.

Last season I thought the ripped pages had to do with the vampire Claudia got assaulted by when she was off on her own. Thats kinda how they framed it last season.
Those were ripped out in anger (Louis)
These were torn out with a ruler (Armand)

I forgot all about that vampire who assaulted her, he's the mf'er she was talking about

So without spoiling too much, at this point in the story, Lestat has already met and been abandoned by Marius.

Marius lives like a god, cuz amongst vampires he essentially is one. He spoiled the shit outta Lestat, then left him bcuz Lestat almost woke up Akasha. The depression of Marius leaving him is what drove him to go to New Orleans with his dying father who he low key hated. He had his father living in Louie's plantation.

But Marius also made Armand, and left Armand for dead when a bunch of vampires came for Akasha and Enkhil.

Armand took over the group of assassins vampires that came for Marius, and these are the same vampires that are in the theater we are going to meet this season. [\Spoiler]

What's the deal with this Daniel character, I could be wrong but last season it seemed like they knew each other before the events of the show. Is he following up on the story?

Interesting how they switch between referring to each other as Father/Brother and Sister/Daughter to others depending on the situation

What's the deal with this Daniel character, I could be wrong but last season it seemed like they knew each other before the events of the show. Is he following up on the story?
@Duwop correct me if I'm wrong but the events of the movie was Daniel as a young man, and he's following up because he knows Louis is full of shit and now Louis is telling the real story?

@Duwop correct me if I'm wrong but the events of the movie was Daniel as a young man, and he's following up because he knows Louis is full of shit and now Louis is telling the real story?
Close to that...

It's kinda clever in a way.

As the show is a new adaptation, it's premise is the actual interview itself is a "do over"

Basically this is like an alternate universe where young Daniel still interviewed Louis like he did in the movie and the book.... However in this universe, it's never published.

The book exists in the book universe. All the books exist inside the book universe. And Daniel is the author of the first book. With the movie he is "killed" at the end.... In the novels, young Daniel goes off with Armand for years until he finally becomes a vampire still as a young man.

This show has Daniel as an older man.. His entire character is different and almost brand new if it wasn't for the name. But nothing of this TV show Daniel lines up with novel Daniel.

But yeah, this version of Daniel didn't like the original interview, and wanted to do this new one

But yeah, this version of Daniel didn't like the original interview, and wanted to do this new one

I thought in the show it was more of a situation where the interview never came out because Louis lost his shit and attacked Daniel right? And Armand stepped in to save Daniels life?

New Claudia not bad. Her accent doesn’t have as much as a southern drawl as the original Claudia, but she coo. S2E1 was iight. Looking forward to the season.

I thought in the show it was more of a situation where the interview never came out because Louis lost his shit and attacked Daniel right? And Armand stepped in to save Daniels life?
That did happen.. But he never mentioned meeting Louis because he thought no one would believe him. He built a very successful journalist career.. But never once mentioned Louis because he thought it would ruin him

Can Louis make vampires or is that only reserved for the top vampires? Why go looking for them and not just make some.

Back