AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

They treating it like walking dead and breaking bad. And they starting AMC+

This bout to be an all hands on deck situation

8 episodes dedicated to interview.

So that's 8 hours to tell the story they told in 1 movie.

Ordered for 2022

This bout to be great

• Goat
Reactions: Ironman
Still not feeling them start with interview...

Like even though it's the first book... chronologically in the universe it's way late.. And ultimately a bad starting point... Especially given how good the movie was

I loved interview with the vampire so I'll certainly be checking for this. Skipped to last page so wasn't sure what was said but didn't know this was about interview with a vamp

Spanish lady drew this.. it's if Lestat lost Claudia in a store
View attachment 293147

I finally went to watch Interview with a vampire. Came back and chuckled at this shit lol.

Ima try to watch Queen of the damned later today. I think I remember it getting shitty reviews back in the day tho. Ima still peep just to get familiar with the characters

Queen of the damned the movie with Aaliyah? That movie was trash.

It wasnt great.. 😐

They coulda did something more interesting with the Akasha character.. just based off of the lil bit that I read. Whole shit seemed rushed.

and the whole wanting to be a famous rockstar storyline wasnt that interesting to me. Dah well.. at least I have a baseline of expectations going into this new series

It wasnt great.. 😐

They coulda did something more interesting with the Akasha character.. just based off of the lil bit that I read. Whole shit seemed rushed.

and the whole wanting to be a famous rockstar storyline wasnt that interesting to me. Dah well.. at least I have a baseline of expectations going into this new series

You really don't with Akasha. Not if this series is a closer adaptation to the books than the QOTD movie.

• Ether
Reactions: Inori
You really don't with Akasha. Not if this series is a closer adaptation to the books than the QOTD movie.

Damn. Is it safe to say the movie wasnt a true/proper depiction of that character?

Akasha is a awesome character.... They didn't even touch the surface

I couldnt help but think when watching it like damn.. These pasty white ass vampires who owe their existence to her are literally sucking her dry stealing her power n shit..

maybe I was looking into it too much at the time but that shit irritated me while watching the movie lol

Oh she considered it rape. When she woke up, nobody was safe. Her rampage in the movie was light weight compared to the book.

She was calling herself the Goddess of Heaven. It was Thanos level shit. Shorty was 100% committed to and in the act of committing wide scale genocide and calling it mercy.

If you only read "The vampire Lestat" and "queen of the damned" that's enough to get an idea why the books sold over 100 million

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: Inori
So in a super swerve, AmC just cast a black man as slave owner Louis in the vampire Chronicles

Interested to see how they retcon Louis's story to accommodate the change in ethnicity.

This is one of those unnecessary changes that causes a chain reaction.