Amazon allows a book called “Destroy A Man Now (DAMN)” to be sold...

Stuff like this is why feminism gets a bad name.

Or does it?

The line between fighting for equality and domination appears to be very thin.

I usually would say I don't have a problem with feminism, but these days I just promote social equality. I'm no longer sure what the end game of feminist are anymore.

i remember the donald goines book where the nigga was talking about how he had to beat a pretty chick with a wire clothes anger to break her in

Or does it?

I usually would say I don't have a problem with feminism, but these days I just promote social equality. I'm no longer sure what the end game of feminist are anymore.

I actually don't think this book is a bad look. From the synopsis, it seems to specifically be about toppling dudes like Weinstein and Bill O'Reilly. Dudes like that need to catch the boot however, whenever. Imagine if some black person made a recipe for getting rid of powerful racists, you wouldn't want the info out there?

Or does it?

Truth be told they not sure anymore either.

CGkwu.jpg

I actually don't think this book is a bad look. From the synopsis, it seems to specifically be about toppling dudes like Weinstein and Bill O'Reilly. Dudes like that need to catch the boot however, whenever. Imagine if some black person made a recipe for getting rid of powerful racists, you wouldn't want the info out there?

Women are already not believed in rape allegation cases. This kind of material not only adds to that skepticism, justifying the mistrust people have of such accusations, but the number of publicized cases with women facing time for perjury and false accusations is growing, and this tactic puts women at risk of seeing a cell.

This is not how you win the war. In the modern age of propaganda and misinformation, I wouldn't be surprised if a man penned that book.

Women are already not believed in rape allegation cases. This kind of material not only adds to that skepticism, justifying the mistrust people have of such accusations, but the number of publicized cases with women facing time for perjury and false accusations is growing, and this tactic puts women at risk of seeing a cell.

This is not how you win the war. In the modern age of propaganda and misinformation, I wouldn't be surprised if a man penned that book.

How so? Based on the synopsis, it's not about making up bullshit to get rid of some random dude. It's about how women can take down legitimately bad guys. Why would that have any effect on whether or not a rape victim's believability? Again, dudes like Weinstein need to be taken down. How is wrong to give the blueprint for accomplishing that?

How so? Based on the synopsis, it's not about making up bullshit to get rid of some random dude. It's about how women can take down legitimately bad guys. Why would that have any effect on whether or not a rape victim's believability? Again, dudes like Weinstein need to be taken down. How is wrong to give the blueprint for accomplishing that?

I didn't read the synopsis, but TS says it promotes false accusations

I didn't read the synopsis, but TS says it promotes false accusations

He hadn't read the synopsis either when he made the thread, so that should give you some idea about the quality of the OP and premise behind this thread.

We'll see.

And to answer your question, if it's not rhetorical, that type of info has been out there for black folks.

Books are being sold on how to pimp and break a bitch down.

Hell. That BS bible is still being sold

dii8znnxkaaqqzr-300x300.jpg

One of the best books I have read... White people read the title and got emotional.

Kinda what this thread is about

Reactions: 1/2
mister b aint been back in dis bitch yet lol

Guess I'll be that guy, but what's the issue here

To answer your question

Not surprised. I was listening to a podcast and the host said on a facebook conversation he was a part of woman posted "in this me too movement if it took a few or some innocent men to go to prison along with the guilty ones to eliminate the problem then so be it it worth having innocent people go to prison."

Do you see that? Did you see that quote by this idiot bitch willing to pit innocent men behind bars. This book may apply to guilty men in power but this is dangerous look what it inspires! Nigga you don't know a bitch will destroy a man even if he doesn't have power. Some of y'all done been through it with your baby mamas in child support court. And don't even compare this shit to ice Berg slim novels that was just a fictional character. I never looked up to pimps either but a woman looking to destroy a man period is just evil. Y'all niggas confused. This me too shit was started by a white actress's who was accused herself of child molestation or rape whatever. This shit is evil and hypocritical. Can we go back to the fifties please? Can we please send these bitches back to the kitchen. I remember that rosewood movie when a husband could beat his wife for cheating on him and then lying and saying a black man raped her causing a whole town to get lynched. That kind of justice was beautiful because women play victim and get away with too much. Case in point junior Delgado the 15 year old boy who got hacked to death by a Dominican gang because his female neighbor lied on him. That girl should be behind bars right now!