Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

At first she was lying to everyone about the BBL and at the end she admitted, she got her lips done, She got no teeths all of them are fakes now, what else wigs, lashes done... why amirah loves the fake thing?? whats the point bro? we like natural, also she always lying she type on Ig she is Vegan all the way, personal trainer. Wtf? she lying to herself and now this 4 dots on her vagina? Her sisters all of them are fat pigs, she also has back rolls... All this achievements of WCW Cakequeen Baddest Ig Top Ig Model... now your a fraud thot. I thought she was natural but now IDK about y'all but my dick only like real bitches. Whos the next top Ig model? Amirah got way back to the line,,, the next Top Ig model must be in the gym right now with some diet natural everything :niggaa:

Personally speaking I don't trip over women who get some work done on they body as long as the shit doesn't go to ridiculous lengths. The best examples of this are Bernice Burgos & Ayisha Diaz.

As for Amirah you have to remember this girl from Germany that grew up with 7-8 siblings (probably was poor) and might have went through some situations to get where she's at now. Once these foreign women come over here and get a steady taste of American lifestyle well...the rest is history. Shit she hangs w/Ravie Loso and look at her.

Personally speaking I don't trip over women who get some work done on they body as long as the shit doesn't go to ridiculous lengths. The best examples of this are Bernice Burgos & Ayisha Diaz.

As for Amirah you have to remember this girl from Germany that grew up with 7-8 siblings (probably was poor) and might have went through some situations to get where she's at now. Once these foreign women come over here and get a steady taste of American lifestyle well...the rest is history. Shit she hangs w/Ravie Loso and look at her.
Man the only thing I have to say is maliah michel just have won the tournament. Because she has body and sex appeal, and on top of that she works for hers. This one is like she cheated to get where she at, which is nothing because any chick can get something done to their bodies and called themselves a model and we see it all the time, but we praise them and give them the illusion that they are somebody and they are on the same level as someone who is the real deal.

It is hilarious seeing these niggas betray their on convictions to justify this broad's treachery

""Se..see you guys just don't understand why she had to lie and deceive us. Its really quite simple....""

giphy.gif

At first she was lying to everyone about the BBL and at the end she admitted, she got her lips done, She got no teeths all of them are fakes now, what else wigs, lashes done... why amirah loves the fake thing?? whats the point bro? we like natural, also she always lying she type on Ig she is Vegan all the way, personal trainer. Wtf? she lying to herself and now this 4 dots on her vagina? Her sisters all of them are fat pigs, she also has back rolls... All this achievements of WCW Cakequeen Baddest Ig Top Ig Model... now your a fraud thot. I thought she was natural but now IDK about y'all but my dick only like real bitches. Whos the next top Ig model? Amirah got way back to the line,,, the next Top Ig model must be in the gym right now with some diet natural everything :niggaa:

It is hilarious seeing these niggas betray their on convictions to justify this broad's treachery

""Se..see you guys just don't understand why she had to lie and deceive us. Its really quite simple....""

giphy.gif
This is an example of why there can never be equality in this world. I don't fuck with fake bitches but I'm fucking with Amirah to the fullest. Does that make me a hypocrite? Fuck yea. Do i care one bit? Absolutely not

Bro This is for all the mens in the locker room, we need to unite and some how spread the #Naturalisthefuture because what we all gonna eat then, think of this paper? plastic? Trash? We all wanna eat real tits real pussy real ass women not bullshit, as women unite against mens, we need to unite for the first time against women. This needs to be stopped ASAP. If I was president I would end all this plastic walking. #Letsmakewomenbetteragain:sayit::umf3::foh3:

This is much ado about nothing

What post she sez she got ass shots?
What post did she say she fucked with her titties?

All I'm hearing about is some lip bullshits.

Well i don't fuck lips. I fuck pussy and throat.

She natural where it counts gatdammit
tenor.gif

Fuck y'all

There you go our new Queen, No Jury needed. Our Original G, she is Perfect. Goddess. Chocolatte all day, Damm:ualreadyknow::callme::clawd2::sup:Shout to Gunner83, that's perfect example for us.

Half of the time i come in this sub forum i be mentally givingthese bitches the middle finger. Yall too invested in these highly self opinionated entitled stripper thots. These hoes hustlin' chelas way done whooped a couple of you niggas out yo dough already. You niggas need to wake up these hoes aint shit

Half of the time i come in this sub forum i be mentally givingthese bitches the middle finger. Yall too invested in these highly self opinionated entitled stripper thots. These hoes hustlin' chelas way done whooped a couple of you niggas out yo dough already. You niggas need to wake up these hoes aint shit
These guys know, that's why these hoes nudes are being posted. Now take all that base out your voice when talking to my new friends up in here

Some guy is officially dating her now. after that kind of reputation, he let her take a pic of him together and posted publicly, These guy DM's must be taking all the shit now. These girl want to clean her reputation so badly by being in a relationship. Poor men, She is using him as a shield. Dude your reputation will never be the same dumbass. He must be a fool because brave he isn't.:fwm::huh2:

Back