Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

No move hea boss I just see you always telling cats about nsfw tags.
lol

well when the nudes drop, the tags need to be applied

im in here just bullshitting, b/c i know at worst, i can scroll fast af in here b/c its not her playing with a dildo or something but some of these threads...sheesh

This braud finally got naked and not 1 alert in my notifications.

Good lawd at them nudes.

It's thing new website called Google. Man let me tell y'all niggas mane. If you type in the search bar for anything shit say you type something generic like Amirah Dyme Vids or Nudes. Bruhhhhhhhhh that website will show you them shits. Shits amazing and mind bottling

Same here, no notification. Just found out about it a few hours ago when i opend the page read about the stuff moved to some secret bunker so i googled and found me the goodies

OK. I got caught up. All this drama over some damn onlyfans leak lol.

Next time one of y'all fools hit me up when hot shit drop.

Last edited:
I'm shocked and appalled by this revelation. Didn't take away from the smash in the least but shorty was going hard on how she was natural.

My Coalition brother @Chicity tried to tell me but I didn't want to believe. What's next water isn't wet? Ice isn't cold? CDs are no longer being made???

Travesty

Lol, I feel you on this... I was one to defend her too a while back due to the simple fact that she had nothing to lie or hide about in this day and age. A lot of models on social media are owning up to it, so why even sell a lie in the first place?... and a man like me bought it LOL.

I'll hold the L and her fat ass still, fuck it.

At first she was lying to everyone about the BBL and at the end she admitted, she got her lips done, She got no teeths all of them are fakes now, what else wigs, lashes done... why amirah loves the fake thing?? whats the point bro? we like natural, also she always lying she type on Ig she is Vegan all the way, personal trainer. Wtf? she lying to herself and now this 4 dots on her vagina? Her sisters all of them are fat pigs, she also has back rolls... All this achievements of WCW Cakequeen Baddest Ig Top Ig Model... now your a fraud thot. I thought she was natural but now IDK about y'all but my dick only like real bitches. Whos the next top Ig model? Amirah got way back to the line,,, the next Top Ig model must be in the gym right now with some diet natural everything :niggaa:

At first she was lying to everyone about the BBL and at the end she admitted, she got her lips done, She got no teeths all of them are fakes now, what else wigs, lashes done... why amirah loves the fake thing?? whats the point bro? we like natural, also she always lying she type on Ig she is Vegan all the way, personal trainer. Wtf? she lying to herself and now this 4 dots on her vagina? Her sisters all of them are fat pigs, she also has back rolls... All this achievements of WCW Cakequeen Baddest Ig Top Ig Model... now your a fraud thot. I thought she was natural but now IDK about y'all but my dick only like real bitches. Whos the next top Ig model? Amirah got way back to the line,,, the next Top Ig model must be in the gym right now with some

diet natural everything

LMAO......nigga's like:

giphy.gif

Back