Am I Wrong...

the worse is when you know dude tired of her ass

niggaz ready snatch up some new pussy

tumblr_me4mt0j4Yl1qcvu62.gif

Real talk, the homies got like 2-3 check out passes. See my girl for the time and you check her out real quick? You get a pass. She still new and you take another few glances? Cool.

But if you the homie and you checking out my girl every chance you get im gon start feeling disrespected.

Last edited:
See females know when to speak up n when to leave it alone but i guess it depends on how u expect your man to react

Had your friends been doing that to ur man would u be cool with him keeping it from u?

If my man look good, I expect mfs to look lol.

Lookings all good.

What ain’t cool is when she cute but can’t handle her drink and gets touchy feely around your boys.

One of my boys had a chick like this, she tried fucking me one night when we were chilling drinking. Turned her down and told my boy, she must of said something first cus he didn’t believe me and thought I was trying it.

He was with her for 8 years, come to find out she fucked all of his less loyal boys then just up and left outta the blue without a word.

Cold blooded.

Lookings all good.

What ain’t cool is when she cute but can’t handle her drink and gets touchy feely around your boys.

One of my boys had a chick like this, she tried fucking me one night when we were chilling drinking. Turned her down and told my boy, she must of said something first cus he didn’t believe me and thought I was trying it.

He was with her for 8 years, come to find out she fucked all of his less loyal boys then just up and left outta the blue without a word.

Cold blooded.
Did you track her down after that and smash?

So I went over the homie house the other day after work. I made it there before him, he said had to stop by store but I could go in cause his girl was home. So I went ahead and went in the house to wait on him. She open he door, had on a sundress with that ass poking out, Lawd!! I set on the couch waiting for him to show up, she ask me did I want a sandwich was I hungry?

I gave her that up, down look like
4D31ECF2-20CE-4F8B-912B-9581E07CD5FF.gif

I sure am

This guy.... you should of posted more before the funny poster tournament your posts been cracking me up.

Wouldn’t let you round any chick I fuck with tho.

If it's deliberate I don't see how you don't have any ethical issues on your hands. A lot of times it's just reflex to look. If you're making the conscious decision to look at your friend's partner sexually though, you hold the blame for that decision.

Reactions: deadeye