Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I Wrong...

Kentucky

Gangster and Gentlemen
... For checking out my homies girl? I wouldn’t knock her down out of respect for the homie, but she thicker than a muthafucka. Every time I see her I’m like
A7A88B1B-C353-459F-BA10-846547E531A7.gif

And I know I’m not the only one who checked out his homie girl,we are men the shit just happens. We try not to look at the Titties and Ass but our eyes just go there.

Also what if you was the homie with the Thick ass girlfriend and caught yo homeboy checking her out,how would you react?

Last edited:
Its funny that you made this thread because one of my peoples pulled up & told me to ride with him, so he can get his ol lady something to eat & also because his license is dirty right now. He said "oh yeah to check out my ol lady body out. She thick af". I glance a little bit at the body; she thick but I couldn't fully look, just out of respect.

Its funny that you made this thread because one of my peoples pulled up & told me to ride with him, so he can get his ol lady something to eat & also because his license is dirty right now. He said "oh yeah to check out my ol lady body out. She thick af". I glance a little bit at the body; she thick but I couldn't fully look, just out of respect.
Well if he gave you permission to check her out that’s another story. I would have been focused on dat ass

D13DB6FB-98AE-4335-BF1B-C9EEC4674A84.gif

Last edited:
It's not your fault she thicka than cold peanut butter. Don't stare, take your glance and be out. As for dude who go with her, he probably notice and be thinking "yup thats me right there". +2 points to swagger attribute. Win win for everybody.

Yeah.....I'd feel some kinda way if my niggas DIDN'T 'check her out'

Who wants someone that's undesirable to others?

And in the same breath, I expect her friends to 'check me out'

Nuttin’ wrong wit’ glancing at tha menu...niggaz fuck up when they start ordering shit

I sometimes check my mans women's arse out it's just too juicy to not look!! but I would never try shit he probably checks mine out too.

Comedy works the same way.

My wife loves my sense of humor.... But when we first started talking, any time I was around a group of her girls I had all them chicks dying laughing.

You hear one too many " girl, where did you find him?"

Shorty expression to

:bruh2:
"Nigga ain't that funny"

Back