Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am i wrong?

Am i wrong for not wanting to host a party?

• Yeah bruh, you dead ass wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw bruh, I'm with you. It's your day 🤷🏿‍♂️

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • I really don't give a fuck Du 🙄

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
Yo, I said fuck a party I wanna go back to New Orleans for my 40th...

My wife was like "what about the people who might want to party with you? Family? Friends?"

I'm like, fuck them. It ain't their birthday. You asked what I wanna do. I don't want a party. A party is designed accommodate the guests. Not the host. The host may be the honor of a party, but the quality of the party is determined by how well the guests are treated.

And frankly I don't wanna host shit on my birthday, I wanna go out the city and get fucked up by my damn self 🤷🏿‍♂️

Am I wrong?

pretty much... and plus you can have a get-together with ya peoples before yall go to New Orleans. The party dont HAVE to actually be on ya actual birthday

Exactly, my BDAY on a Wednesday this year. Having the party that weekend.

I was thinking It shouldn't even be a conversation just go do what tf u wanna but I know your woman probably got her own plan and y'all gotta hash it out especially if she been had something in the works.

It's still your day.
Tell em mark their calendars next year

I say your 1000 percent correct. If people want to celebrate 🍾 . Tell em join you in NO. Or let them throw you something on they own and just tell you when and where.

I agree that parties are often work for the birthday person. So if your wife and friends can put it together and you chill. I would let them. And just express that you not planning.

No, but why not do both?
Why do I have to.... Like seriously bruh, it's only January and I'm already tired of seeing niggaz on my timeline having their 40th birthday parties...I just have no desire to get into that shit.... Everything is over kill, and I just don't have the energy to make those kinds of accomodations.

Like I understand how shit sounds good in theory... But doesn't play out that way in practice. It's January..... My birthday is in August.... Planning a party for me will take a life if it's own, and I am already annoyed by it. Like naw i don't want that shit.

I don't even wanna green light small shit too early cuz everybody will make it a bigger deal than I care. I wanna go back down to NO and bar hop with my wife 🤷🏿‍♂️.

If anybody is super pressed, they can take me out for a drink or two before we leave or after we come back. But I'm likely taking another two weeks down there, so it's gonna be extra early or extra late.... Imma be out of town the last week of July and first week of August

Why do I have to.... Like seriously bruh, it's only January and I'm already tired of seeing niggaz on my timeline having their 40th birthday parties...I just have no desire to get into that shit.... Everything is over kill, and I just don't have the energy to make those kinds of accomodations.

Like I understand how shit sounds good in theory... But doesn't play out that way in practice. It's January..... My birthday is in August.... Planning a party for me will take a life if it's own, and I am already annoyed by it. Like naw i don't want that shit.

I don't even wanna green light small shit too early cuz everybody will make it a bigger deal than I care. I wanna go back down to NO and bar hop with my wife 🤷🏿‍♂️.

If anybody is super pressed, they can take me out for a drink or two before we leave or after we come back. But I'm likely taking another two weeks down there, so it's gonna be extra early or extra late.... Imma be out of town the last week of July and first week of August

If your wife wants to plan the party why not allow her to? Like, I get it....even if she agree to take care of all the planning you gonna get involved someway but that cause you can't sit down and let someone else handle it...I'm the same way

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Oh the thread retitle ideas I'm coming up with right now

This nigga Du a trip

Back