Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alternatives to playing Madden/NCAA Football

Will this be on ps?? And how soon before it hit the streets?
He plans for console release.

His priority is PC and the switch for now. His hope is to take that money and port it to the consoles. I think he said he's going to try to put this on steam early access in the next few weeks.

Ill wait for 2022 for NCAA to come back. Probaly gonna be monetized to shit with half the features gone.

Update:

legend bowl has had quite an extensive amount of updates both cosmetically and gameplay wise. It's a nice cross of arcade/sim but it's still very much an arcade-ish game. The sim side comes from more of the stat tracking and tendencies and shit. He's trying to tune the AI to make better decisions. Player movement is pretty good as well. Again, not sim but a more updated version of what tecmo bowl could've been with yearly releases maybe, but he's working with sprites and not mo cap for animations

ESPN 2k5 (PS2 emulator on PC). I played the version that had the rosters based on last years depth chart but it still had a ton of visual improvements to try and modernize the game a bit. I'm about to check the discord to see if the new rosters are out. They are based on Madden 22 and since it's out, it should be. They have also updated the players card pics that show whenever they show matchups and player stats as well as updated stadium fields, uniforms, helmets, etc... They couldnt actually change the stadiums so the raiders are still in Los Angeles I think or Oakland. Where ever the hell they were in 2004 when this came out.

Gameplay feels as good as ever but the engine is definitely showing it's age but its to be expected after being out for what...17 yrs?? Shit!! Time has flown by. But throwing from the pocket on here and APF2k8 feels so damn good.

Just saw IGN's review of Madden. They gave that shit a 6. So for all you niggas who keep sniggling and giggling at me playing this game still after all these years, ya'll have been playing the same Madden in that time span.

I would rather play this vs a game that has unlimited resources and cant score higher than a 7 in 2021.

I see madden has a new college mode in the game....maybe an early look at what's to come next year
its not a mode in a sense of you can play a season. It's only used to introduce your create a player. You play the CFB tournament and then you get drafted.

It's also essentially a skin over other madden textures as I appreciate it

its not a mode in a sense of you can play a season. It's only used to introduce your create a player. You play the CFB tournament and then you get drafted.

It's also essentially a skin over other madden textures as I appreciate it
No I'm talking about the campus hero gameplay where you can get an 85 odell player for getting a 1,000 yards of gameplay

Legend Bowl officially released to Steam this week

a dude who is reviewing it posted this lil intro. It's been getting some really positive reviews. I'ma download the latest nfl rosters and might fire this up this evening or this week

its amazing to me that at one point, we were playing games like 10 yard Fight, Tecmo bowl, early madden games but now a LOT of people are above playing games like this cause it doesnt look pretty like madden does these days

Back