Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alpha Male vs Beta Male

Imo alpha and beta are natures one exudes. Some are born with it, some develop it and some can't get it to save their life. Its often confused with charisma or confidence.

Ehhh

I’m adaptable depending on the situation! and entertain myself when bored.

I can be either depending on a persons perspective.
A wise man once said....I’ll continue to move like a thief in the night..and you see what I want you to see.

*mic drop*

No such thing as an alpha male. It was taken from the term giving to wolves. It was thought that the male leads its pack through aggressive behavior. That they fight other males for control of a pack. This was debunked. There is a dominate male and female in a pack. They breed and share responsibilities . The rest of the wolves in their pack are their children. As the kids mature, they break off to form their own pack. Humans took the term and ran with it too apply it too themselves under a false pretense. Probably to cover up their own asshole ways.

No such thing as an alpha male. It was taken from the term giving to wolves. It was thought that the male leads its pack through aggressive behavior. That they fight other males for control of a pack. This was debunked. There is a dominate male and female in a pack. They breed and share responsibilities . The rest of the wolves in their pack are their children. As the kids mature, they break off to form their own pack. Humans took the term and ran with it too apply it too themselves under a false pretense. Probably to cover up their own asshole ways.
Or maybe some people are natural born leaders in certain situations and some people default to said folk

Reactions: B_A
A bit of this shit is hella questionable on both sides. Obviously sounds like was made by a woman. Majority left but bit of both like most

A big one. They can miss me with a lot of that love kumbaya shit to be honest. So if they want to label a solo dolo mentality to being 'beta' behavior then hey 🤷‍♂️💯

Back