Welcome To aBlackWeb

All You Can Eat Pancakes...Thread is not actually about IHOP.

IHOP is trash?! This sir is not trash. This gooder than a mutha fucka lol...

7255457_orig.jpg
@Mastery

I did Uber yesterday and had to pick up from ihop. That lady pancakes almost made me go do the all you can eat.

Ihop used to make a good philly cheesesteak before they changed it up. Now they just throw a half melted slice of kraft singles cheese on that schidt

Ahem as for thread premise its my patience.

I got a loooot of patience for ppl which can make shady characters feel they can take advantage. And bc of that when i decide its time to go off i might go too far but then they never ask for shit again so im good with that.

I tend to date ''fixer uppers" because I like to feel useful. So anything that I can improve in their life, I try to go above and beyond.

One or two of the men I've dated were broken beyond my repair and/or had too many issues for me to try to solve.

As I mature, what I'm learning is that I can't fix anyone and I need to put the energy I spend on others into myself.

But I think it's human nature to offer an inch and see someone try to take a mile from it. But people only go as far as you let them, so I'm setting my parameters in a more solid fashion nowadays.

I'm harnessing the power of sayin no without needing to explain it.
This some narcisistic shit. You have a HUGE ego thinking that shit. Its also selfish to enter a relationship just so you can get credit for "fixing" someone. Thats not a healthy relationship. I notice a lot of women do this which is a recipe for disaster. People are not projects lady. Just sayin.

This some narcisistic shit. You have a HUGE ego thinking that shit. Its also selfish to enter a relationship just so you can get credit for "fixing" someone. Thats not a healthy relationship. I notice a lot of women do this which is a recipe for disaster. People are not projects lady. Just sayin.
And I'm just saying shut tf up while grown folks is reflecting and progressing.

Ole Captain hindsight ass nigga.

Back