Welcome To aBlackWeb

All You Can Eat Pancakes...Thread is not actually about IHOP.

Chocolate chip pancakes are everything this world is meant for...

Also I think the moral of this thread is nature vs expectations...

You can dream up any thing you want to.... You can aspire to be whatever your want. Train for it, study for it, prepare for it.... Expect it in every way...

But if that shit don't come... It don't come....

Nature gonna do whatever the fuck it wants.

ESPECIALLY people.

People always show you their nature..... Regardless of any expectations, promises, life altering, traumatic changes....

People gonna be who the fuck they are, and do what the fuck they want in spite of everything against them simply because that's what's in their nature.

That's why I loved this season of punisher....

No matter how much you break him down... Billy gonna be a monster cuz it's in his nature to be a monster

When IHOP does all you can eat pancakes, the intention is to drive more people to the restaurant. Reasonable people will eat their fill and have other things. Some people will just come for the pancakes, and some people. Some people dont care and will lamp from am to noon eating pancakes.

The point is, sometimes we do things aim at a specific purposes, and have to deal with the people that take it too far.

What's your all you can eat..me, it's my smile. I have a welcoming smile, I dont smile often because it makes people I dont want to talk to. Feel invited to talk to me, that's my all u can eat pancakes. What's urs?

bruh. wtf are you talkin bout?

Also I think the moral of this thread is nature vs expectations...

You can dream up any thing you want to.... You can aspire to be whatever your want. Train for it, study for it, prepare for it.... Expect it in every way...

But if that shit don't come... It don't come....

Nature gonna do whatever the fuck it wants.

ESPECIALLY people.

People always show you their nature..... Regardless of any expectations, promises, life altering, traumatic changes....

People gonna be who the fuck they are, and do what the fuck they want in spite of everything against them simply because that's what's in their nature.

That's why I loved this season of punisher....

No matter how much you break him down... Billy gonna be a monster cuz it's in his nature to be a monster
I love how he didn't know why Frank would want him dead so bad. Then even when he finally was told why, he told his girl..yea I killed his family, but still...I didn't deserve this.

This how u do...

U dice up like tree slices of bacon and make some bacon bits. Mix that into waffle batter.

giphy.webp

Baco-Waffles

Diabetes no

Obesity... Maybe
Oats, grains and starches, are converted to sugars, if not used it is then converted to fats, leading to diabetes and/or obesity.

-------------
I have the same issue as Allergens. If I dont have a mean mug on(even that doesnt always work) mfs always wanna come tell me their life's story/problems. Shits woat.

Lmao at half tha niggaz in here talking about pancakes, like 2 or 3 people actually getting tha point of tha thread and everybody just...
4CD1F22B-743D-4549-9307-A3265B314352.gif

When IHOP does all you can eat pancakes, the intention is to drive more people to the restaurant. Reasonable people will eat their fill and have other things. Some people will just come for the pancakes, anyd some people. Some people dont care and will lamp from am to noon eating pancakes.

The point is, sometimes we do things aim at a specific purposes, and have to deal with the people that take it too far.

What's your all you can eat..me, it's my smile. I have a welcoming smile, I dont smile often because it makes people I dont want to talk to. Feel invited to talk to me, that's my all u can eat pancakes. What's urs?

im generally an asshole but my seemingly kindness, compassion, im rather knowledgable and my lightskindedness makes people gravitate. im generally your typical quiet observer who minds his business.

Yall splurge on the 100% pure maple syrup or u still on that ms buttersworth corn syrup mixture?

get tham msple syrup while you can. its stock will diminish as global threatens more n more.

Back