Welcome To aBlackWeb

All You Can Eat Pancakes...Thread is not actually about IHOP.

Remy_LeGermz

When IHOP does all you can eat pancakes, the intention is to drive more people to the restaurant. Reasonable people will eat their fill and have other things. Some people will just come for the pancakes, and some people. Some people dont care and will lamp from am to noon eating pancakes.

The point is, sometimes we do things aim at a specific purposes, and have to deal with the people that take it too far.

What's your all you can eat..me, it's my smile. I have a welcoming smile, I dont smile often because it makes people I dont want to talk to. Feel invited to talk to me, that's my all u can eat pancakes. What's urs?

Reactions: B_A
What the fuck this got to do with pancakes?

I thought you was gonna ask what kind of pancakes people like

Shame on you AP, shame on you

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

1SZO.gif

BBMJ.gif

giphy.webp

I tend to date ''fixer uppers" because I like to feel useful. So anything that I can improve in their life, I try to go above and beyond.

One or two of the men I've dated were broken beyond my repair and/or had too many issues for me to try to solve.

As I mature, what I'm learning is that I can't fix anyone and I need to put the energy I spend on others into myself.

But I think it's human nature to offer an inch and see someone try to take a mile from it. But people only go as far as you let them, so I'm setting my parameters in a more solid fashion nowadays.

I'm harnessing the power of sayin no without needing to explain it.

I tend to date ''fixer uppers" because I like to feel useful. So anything that I can improve in their life, I try to go above and beyond.

One or two of the men I've dated were broken beyond my repair and/or had too many issues for me to try to solve.

As I mature, what I'm learning is that I can't fix anyone and I need to put the energy I spend on others into myself.

But I think it's human nature to offer an inch and see someone try to take a mile from it. But people only go as far as you let them, so I'm setting my parameters in a more solid fashion nowadays.

I'm harnessing the power of sayin no without needing to explain it.
She gets it kobe-point.gif

Back