Welcome To aBlackWeb

All The Smoke

Issue I have with Jemele is that from afar she knew he was someone who was an nba whipping boy for…..not years……but decades. Dude was shit on by everybody and I think in his mind he says just when I feel like I can move beyond it, here goes more instigators. People who are instigate while not being perfect or reputable enough.

Jemele always moves in a wack way

I'm so sick of non comprehending ass niggas

If you not up on the slang, it's ok to just sit this part of the discussion out. I've read a ton of places that obviously never watched GOT keep saying she said he chose to get violent. What?!?!!!

I'm so sick of non comprehending ass niggas

If you not up on the slang, it's ok to just sit this part of the discussion out. I've read a ton of places that obviously never watched GOT keep saying she said he chose to get violent. What?!?!!!

Bruh. Everybody ain’t up on every new word.

KB was a prime example. (So he say). He thought she was trying to associate the word from a very negative prospect instead of the playful tone she used the saying in.

Bruh. Everybody ain’t up on every new word.

KB was a prime example. (So he say). He thought she was trying to associate the word from a very negative prospect instead of the playful tone she used the saying in.
I'm not mad at him. The dude seems mad content on whatever he on in this stage in his life. Props.

I'm mad at everyone else who don't know what's going on chiming in like they do. If you not up on the slang, just sit this part out

Man, they go try to destroy Kwame cause he going in! Some of y'all falling for it too. Talking bout he going through something....naw the nigga just fed up with they bullshit. Now that he snapping back y'all got a issue.

Dude seem to be doing well after his career....y'all labeling him the same way they labeled Chappelle when he walked away from that show. That's bullshit imo.

It's been days. I get it but now he's just beating a dead horse and the narrative is going to flip on him.

At some point you gotta just leave it alone or go sit down with someone and get through it if it's that serious. It's been almost 10 years since he's played and been under any type of spotlight.

Had he done allllllll this TALKIN when he was in the league......:shrug2:

IJS.....Jack and Matt know who to play with when it comes to talkin their shit about players in the league....but the offer is there...go on the show and talk your shit and get ya 5 mins if you really need it...after that...please stfu lol

its funny how we prioritize monetizing rants these days...he really could've just wrote a book...lol

It's been days. I get it but now he's just beating a dead horse and the narrative is going to flip on him.

At some point you gotta just leave it alone or go sit down with someone and get through it if it's that serious. It's been almost 10 years since he's played and been under any type of spotlight.

Kwame Brown played in The Big3 with Stephen Jackson. That was a year ago.

Living in Charlotte, having met him once and knowing security guards who work for the hornets, Micheal Jordan is legit a piece of shit.

I used to think this too,but put yourself in Jordan's shoes (no pun). It must be annoying AF to always have people asking of stuff from you. On his Sportscentury he said when he goes to restaurants and gets up to use the bathroom he can feel everybody's eyes on him and he said he hates that feeling. I'm not saying Mike is right in his treatment of people but I understand.

Man, they go try to destroy Kwame cause he going in! Some of y'all falling for it too. Talking bout he going through something....naw the nigga just fed up with they bullshit. Now that he snapping back y'all got a issue.

Dude seem to be doing well after his career....y'all labeling him the same way they labeled Chappelle when he walked away from that show. That's bullshit imo.
Have you seen Kwame's vids even before the shit with Matt and SJack? This dude is on some other shit...he's an angry ass dude full stop...and it started looong before this mess.

He dragged tf outta his targets with his first response and murked them...he could've left it there, IMO. SJack responded with weak sauce and so did Matt....even tho what Matt said is true.

Atp he's just looking unhinged and it won't be long before Twitter puts him on the "Dis you?" screenshot screen.

He's a funny muhfugga tho

Back