Welcome To aBlackWeb

All The Smoke

I really enjoy this kwame but not enough to sit through 30 minute videos. Someone needs to upload clips of the best parts.
A reformed savage don’t want to sit they savagery?

smdh

can’t do nothing but respect it

I really enjoy this kwame but not enough to sit through 30 minute videos. Someone needs to upload clips of the best parts.
I think somewhere around all the bust talk he may have had such a severe mental breakdown and developed such a defense mechanism that he will take everything as offensive and lash out irrationally. Its really not all that entertaining now that i really think about it. Probably needs help.

I think somewhere around all the bust talk he may have had such a severe mental breakdown and developed such a defense mechanism that he will take everything as offensive and lash out irrationally. Its really not all that entertaining now that i really think about it. Probably needs help.

Irrationally? folks been talking down on this man for damn near 20 years.

Nothing irrational about it.

The ones that needs help is the one constantly bringing him up and shitting on him.

Idk man. He mights always been like that.

Just found out he super anti black lives matter and is a all live matters ass mfer.

That shit making me like him less.

I didnt confirm though. It was just told to me. I hope i got my info wrong.

Also you not wrong. Dude kinda wildin right now.

Im hoping he just playing a role to get attention and not going through a breakdown.

Agreed...I'm listening with stops and starts and he seems to be becoming increasingly more agitated and frankly, paranoid af. So much so, that I questioned if he did more than smoke weed.

He brings up his childhood and the "bust" comments a LOT...like over and over and over again. He's been holding on to this anger for a long time.

He says some really REALLY funny shit tho

Agreed...I'm listening with stops and starts and he seems to be becoming increasingly more agitated and frankly, paranoid af. So much so, that I questioned if he did more than smoke weed.

He brings up his childhood and the "bust" comments a LOT...like over and over and over again. He's been holding on to this anger for a long time.

What?

no gif?

You get the Pfizer shot or something?

f wrong with you

Someone gets it☝🏿

Homie had the whole world against him at 18 and still getting jokes on today. Dealing with being the #1 pick by your idol Micheal Jordan and then becoming the poster boy for worst nba player ever. Gilbert Arenas said Kwame didnt even want plays ran for him cuz he was so scarred by his HOME fans booing him. That boy mental was shot.

I can tell some of yall aren't REALLY listening to whats coming out his mouth as he rambles with his "ether"

But ima chill

He reached his end with the comments. Yea he needs to talk that shit out with someone that can help.

But those he going after is part of the reason he’s like he is and they need that help more than many for all the disrespectful shit and foolishness they talk and do.

They all fucked up

I can tell some of yall aren't REALLY listening to whats coming out his mouth as he rambles with his "ether"

But ima chill

Keeping it hot, i aint listening to shit this man is saying other than the funny 2-3 minute clips thats posted.

But ima chill

people just love drama and "get backs" and "gathers" and all that ole shit lol

as for the guys he's going at, i think it comes with the territory.....they should back off and keep their show going

When KB name is brought up, folks on TV I feel go beyond basketball with him.
I disagree unless ive missed something. All they ever talked about related to him is basketball. Theres ALOT of pressure, and expectations to deliver as a #1 pick. I think ppl forget just how terrible he was today but also media was alot more ruthless back then with dudes like Stephen A Smith making names for themselves off the backs of kwame, Rashoooo Nasterovic and the likes so they would jus dig and dig for easy punchlines. Bruh was a running joke league wide and has now become infamous as the posterboy for nba bust.

Alot of that shit comes with the territory tho unfortunately. In todays climate it prolly would be seen as bullying and they wouldnt go as hard on him. Look how delicate the media treated Markelle Fultz after hearing about mental illness issues etc.

I will say at 18 he should of been better protected but the league didnt baby niggas at that time either.

Last edited:
Back