Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION All-New PlayStation Plus

Maybe temporarily, but if you missed that month, you didn't get those games.

My questions is that if you DL some of the games only avaialable on the top two tiers and then move down to the lower tier, will you still be able to play those games or with they lock you out like they do when don't have PS+ at all.
Locked out

damn thats wack. I came up on some cheap PS+ discounts a while back so im good until 2024.. they need to have us at the highest tier damnit! Bastards lol

That argument doesn't really work anymore lol

The real thing is Microsoft has what Sony and Nintendo doesn't have unlimited money.

Well yeah but I mean as far as time and attention being directed to a subscription service

it hasn’t been Sony and Nintendo’s focal point like it has for Microsoft because they are/were focused on their exclusive title experiences and Microsoft isn’t

Well yeah but I mean as far as time and attention being directed to a subscription service

it hasn’t been Sony and Nintendo’s focal point like it has for Microsoft because they are/were focused on their exclusive title experiences and Microsoft isn’t
Lmao Microsoft took all that hype from the 360 and said let's start from the very beginning

I don't know about the xbox free games but PS free monthly games a lot of times are those indy games that are meh. I'll usually add it to my library but a lot of time I don't play them. I'll usually already have the good ones that get added to the free monthly ones too lol

That argument doesn't really work anymore lol

The real thing is Microsoft has what Sony and Nintendo doesn't have unlimited money.
Bruh we're bout to get mlb the show 22 on gamepass next week....sony would never make moves like that lol they'll remake some exclusive 15 year game instead and make it sound new lol

I let my PS+ run out cause none of the games I play need me online anyway. Most of the "free games" you get were trash or already owned. it was nice back when it launched but who trying to pay for Spongebob, and slay the spire?

Now if they made it where the games could be streamed to PC sans PS4/5 then I may consider it but until then, they can keep it.

Back