Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION All-New PlayStation Plus

I would definitely be interested in tier 3 though. My thing is they should set it up where you can buy the all the PS1-PS3 games though.
I'd rather the PS1-PS3 games be free that you can just download at your leisure. Forcing us to buy PS1-PS3 games on top of the new subscription seems messed up

So is this a replacement for PS+ or in addition to it. If it's the latter, I feel like they should have an options to fold the two into each other for a discount.

I'd rather the PS1-PS3 games be free that you can just download at your leisure. Forcing us to buy PS1-PS3 games on top of the new subscription seems messed up

I wasn't saying force subscribers to buy but at least put the option out there for purchase of PS1 - PS3 games within the Spartacus service. I'm not with the renting/streaming games for x- amount of days with no option to purchase. This is why I didn't subscribe to PS Now when it was introduced last gen.

So is this a replacement for PS+ or in addition to it. If it's the latter, I feel like they should have an options to fold the two into each other for a discount.

I think it's an addition to the PS+ subscription at least that's what was rumored from a few articles that I have read on Spartacus. Sony will clarify the details before the service is started.

I wasn't saying force subscribers to buy but at least put the option out there for purchase of PS1 - PS3 games within the Spartacus service. I'm not with the renting/streaming games for x- amount of days with no option to purchase. This is why I didn't subscribe to PS Now when it was introduced last gen.

I think it's an addition to the PS+ subscription at least that's what was rumored from a few articles that I have read on Spartacus. Sony will clarify the details before the service is started.
My mistake. Wrong word choice. I meant if we want to use this service then we shouldn't have to buy/rent PS1-PS3 games in addition to the new subscription. So it'd be PS+, buying one of these tiers, and buying/renting PS1-PS3 games

I'd rather we can just download any classic games (PS1-PS3) and play them for however long we want

My mistake. Wrong word choice. I meant if we want to use this service then we shouldn't have to buy/rent PS1-PS3 games in addition to the new subscription. So it'd be PS+, buying one of these tiers, and buying/renting PS1-PS3 games

I'd rather we can just download any classic games (PS1-PS3) and play them for however long we want

This would be cool. I think Sony didn't do this w/PS Now until like the last year or two of the PS4 cycle where they gave the option to buy/download the games.

I think I'll stick with the regular. The premium seems to appeal mostly to people wanting to play old shit. I'm good on that. The extra might be worth more money but I have to see what additional games they get on that one.

I mean I get why they don’t want to put NEW games on there

But I’m not mad at those games that are listed. Just make a good library of games that came out within a year and a half and you’ll be okay
My only issue with it is that it's more expensive than gamepass ultimate for a monthly subscription.

Foh these subscription services be kickin peoples ass with those tiers people cant help themselves they stay winning

I swear some of those games were free with the regular PS+. Pretty sure GoW and MK11 were free for PS+

Maybe temporarily, but if you missed that month, you didn't get those games.

My questions is that if you DL some of the games only avaialable on the top two tiers and then move down to the lower tier, will you still be able to play those games or with they lock you out like they do when don't have PS+ at all.

Back