All heroes don't wear capes

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Baltimore Charm City Maryland
You ever save a life??

One day i was working at the airport and this dude literally dropped right in front of me... He was choking.

Never had one ounce of training, but I applied what I thought was the Heimlich and the hotdog he was choking off of came shooting out.

Dude came back looking for me, wanting to give me a gift. But the federal government was funny about that kinda shit, so I just told him don't worry about it. Just live a righteous life.

Any one else ever directly save a life?

My cousin was drowning in a pool she must have been about 5 years old and I was about 14, jumped in with all my clothes on and got her out she was OK just scared shitless...good job my little sister who was her age started shouting for help or shit would have been bad.

Reactions: LUCIEN
I used to work at a community center that had a gym

Went there to work out one day and was talking to my coworker when this older dude ran out in a towel and said a guy was passed out in the Sauna

I ran over and this dude in his 60s was out cold, snoring. Probably like 5'3, 250 and unfortunately butt naked

Me and a coworker had to drag this dude out and put him in the recovery position while all these other people stood around and watched.

We saved his life, as he was going through a heat stroke and would have died if we didn't take his naked a*s up outta there when we did

I used to work at a community center that had a gym

Went there to work out one day and was talking to my coworker when this older dude ran out in a towel and said a guy was passed out in the Sauna

I ran over and this dude in his 60s was out cold, snoring. Probably like 5'3, 250 and unfortunately butt naked

Me and a coworker had to drag this dude out and put him in the recovery position while all these other people stood around and watched.

We saved his life, as he was going through a heat stroke and would have died if we didn't take his naked a*s up outta there when we did
Did he appreciates it??

Like what do you say when someone snatches you out of deaths clutches??

Did he appreciates it??

Like what do you say when someone snatches you out of deaths clutches??

Never saw the dude again and he was either out cold or vomiting like crazy when it happened

My boss didn't show love either hahaha

Either way, I feel like you don't do stuff like that for a reward, it's just the right thing to do. I feel blessed that my reaction isn't just to stand and watch someone die

Oh and another time was almost 10 years ago...I had been with my girl only afew months and she is a type one diabetic...she was still young and didn't know much about it and I didn't know shit...anyway she had ignored all the medical advice she was given and just blocked out her condition like it didn't exist she had ended up getting a shit load of ketones and she started to get ill vomiting all over so we went to the doctores and the doctor just told her to take more insulin so we went home...the next morning I wake up and she is making crazy noises like she is in really bad pain...I knew something was wrong so I jumped up and called the ambulance...when we got the the hospital they was hooking her up to crazy machines I was confused as fuck...then when I asked the doctor he told me it was ketones this was my first time hearing this word..she spent about a week in hospital and thank god survived...the crazy part to all this is that I lost my job 2 weeks before this happened and I would have been at work that morning hours before I woke up and not returned until 12 hours later...she was so weak and messed up she would have been dead when I got back...shit is scary as fuck I've got goosebumps typing this shit.

One time me, my best friend, and another friend had taken shrooms. It was my best friends first time. Me and the 3rd friend were just fine and having the time of our life but i could tell my best friend was freaking out. Dude started getting aggressive with the owner of the house we were at then freaked the fuck out. Totally out of control, you would have thought he was on PCP. Started doing a bunch of weird fucking shit then started trying to kill himself. Jumped over the railing on the second story and belly flopped on to the kitchen floor. Tore through all the drawers trying to find knives and or guns. Spent 8 hours tripping my fucking balls off trying to talk him down and bring him back to reality. the 3rd friend had left and sat in the car for 6 hours in the driveway lmao. Friend attacked me out of nowhere and broke my nose, had to restrain him and told 3rd friend we need to take him to a hospital. Got him into the car. 3rd friend is driving, im in the backseat with my friend bearhugging him so he doesnt do anything crazy as we had no rope to tie him up and was probably too high to tie him up anyways.

Drove down the street maybe 200 feet. Friend who was freaking out kicks out his own car window and screams like a banshee. Driving friend parks the car and starts screaming. Didnt realize we were outside of a cops house. Cop calls for backup, 6 cop cars pull up and an ambulance. Me and the friend who wasnt freaking out had to talk to these cops for an hour and the paramedics. They got him into the back of the ambulance and reset my nose. Im talking to all them trying to make up a story as i go. All of their faces are twisting and morphing while im talking to them. Shit was fucking crazy and probably the scariest night of my life. Dude transformed into a completely unrecognizable person that night. I couldnt let him die though because his family is super tight with my family and I was the one who helped him get the shrooms.

Fucked up thing is maybe 2 hours after he got taken away by the ambulance, i finally make it home at like 7AM. As soon as i lay down, friend who was freaking out calls me. I answer thinking he's still going to be freaking out. As soon as he picks up he's like "Dude.. I am so fucking sorry... I had no control over myself at ALL" apparently he remembered everything and was conscious the entire time, but he said it was like someone had taken over his body and he was stuck somewhere without any control. Dude asked me multiple times after that to help him try and get shrooms too lmao. Told him theres no way in hell im helping him ever get anything that is a psychedelic.

other than calling to tell people the "black cars" circling around the block, nah not really

given the opportunity I would tho.....just never had anyone drowning or in a bad wreck in front of me or nothing like that

Had to save son's life when he was having a massive seizure. The operator talked me thru it. I was a whole bitch tho crying and shit. Had to pull his tongue from being swallowed. Some other things as well till the EMT's got there

Had to save son's life when he was having a massive seizure. The operator talked me thru it. I was a whole bitch tho crying and shit. Had to pull his tongue from being swallowed. Some other things as well till the EMT's got there
nigga shit i woulda cried too.
nigga would still have a few sniffles

i let a nigga know niggas was gonna kill em...
he handled it..and didnt die...but the other guy..........

Dude this literally happened to me and my daughter 3 weeks ago. Shit still fucks me up. I had woke my daughters up to get ready for girls inc. and I was headed for work. I’m sitting on the couch waiting for them when my younger daughter comes running out the room screaming Cherrelle fell and is snoring. I come running in the room and she’s snoring loud as fuck and seizing. Scariest shit I ever seen in my life.

Same thing called 911 and they talked me through what to do. Rolled her on her side. Kept her from choking as best I could but I could barely keep calm I was freaking out and crying. EMT’s finally arrived along with my parents after I called them. I started having a nervous breakdown.

Long story short found out she had viral meningitis. Scary as fuck.

Saved my younger cousin from drowning in a pond, I was around 8 years old, she was around 6.

Personally don’t remember doing so, but she and her parents are forever grateful for it as she always mentions it when I see her.

Dude this literally happened to me and my daughter 3 weeks ago. Shit still fucks me up. I had woke my daughters up to get ready for girls inc. and I was headed for work. I’m sitting on the couch waiting for them when my younger daughter comes running out the room screaming Cherrelle fell and is snoring. I come running in the room and she’s snoring loud as fuck and seizing. Scariest shit I ever seen in my life.

Same thing called 911 and they talked me through what to do. Rolled her on her side. Kept her from choking as best I could but I could barely keep calm I was freaking out and crying. EMT’s finally arrived along with my parents after I called them. I started having a nervous breakdown.

Long story short found out she had viral meningitis. Scary as fuck.
Yep had to roll him on his side and pull his tongue. They made me smack him on his back a few times. That was some scary shit smh. He didn't have meningitis come to find out he has a severe calcium deficiency. He was in the hospital for 4 days

These stairs we do for exercise, people come here and do em as a tourist thing. Well there was this dude on his way down. He turns and is facing towards the top and falls back like hed going crowd surfing. Hits his head on the edge of on of the concrete steps, splits it and starts seizing. Me and this other dude run down to him and hes snoring, shaking, and bleeding everywhere. 5mins in, he kinda comes to and has this glazed over look. Hes not talking but just kinda looking around, and then passes out again. Few mins later he wakes up and is able to talk but doesnt know SHIT. Not his name, how old he is, where he is, where hes from, nothing. Fire department shows up and starts asking him questions and it's the same thing. Dude keeps wanting to get up and finish walking down the stairs tho. Cant let him. We put him on that board and have to move him down to a more open area so the helicopter can lower the basket down and get him off the trail. I'm holding the bottom of the board/the dudes feet and walking backwards down these stairs trying not to die and to keep a straight face. They're asking me if I'm good and I say yea...dying inside. We get to a better area and the helicopter still cant get to him so we had to go lower. After almost getting to the bottom, like 8 more firefighters come up with a stretcher and put him on it and roll him down and I bounce...
Dude ends up being the coach for the atl falcons.