Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean I feel homie feelings... But you in the game bruh... Shit get wild... You can't be that deep in the game and think you gonna get some goodie good....

If a chick cool with you catching bodies.... She prolly caught bodies too...

:ualreadyknow:

They said Jeffery Wright was supposed up play Mouse to Mos Def's Easy Rawlings

I like the movie as well. Really liked the twist at the end and how they wrapped it all up as to why he really did what he did. He felt like dude cost him his family and fucked his life as well as his father life up.

A simple "get outta here lil nigga" or something like that probably wouldn't have had him not wanting to kill that nigga his whole life.
I don't think it was that deep...

Him just being honest and saying "naw I don't remember you" would have went way further than the lie of

" Yeah, we folk right??"

This movie the kinda shit that make me wanna write some more

I'm working with an editor now

I don't think it was that deep...

Him just being honest and saying "naw I don't remember you" would have went way further than the lie of

" Yeah, we folk right??"

You jumped in the middle of a convo. Your post don't have shit to do with the part of the movie we was talking about LLS. You talking about when Malcolm got killed and I'm talking about when Jakor asked Malcolm to stop selling drugs to his father.

You jumped in the middle of a convo. Your post don't have shit to do with the part of the movie we was talking about LLS. You talking about when Malcolm got killed and I'm talking about when Jakor asked Malcolm to stop selling drugs to his father.
I was saying how that was a meaningful moment to jakor..... Like a very meaningful moment he never forgot...

Where as, Malcom didn't remember it at all... It was nothing to him....

And he decided to lie about it and front like he remembered or knew Jakor... When he really wasn't nobody to him...

And that's why Jakor felt so vindicated in shooting him.... He almost smiled be when Malcom said we folk right

I was saying how that was a meaningful moment to jakor..... Like a very meaningful moment he never forgot...

Where as, Malcom didn't remember it at all... It was nothing to him....

And he decided to lie about it and front like he remembered or knew Jakor... When he really wasn't nobody to him...

And that's why Jakor felt so vindicated in shooting him.... He almost smiled be when Malcom said we folk right
He was saying he knows him because he was introduced to him at the studio by Q and also knows he is Qs boy who they setting up with to get Stunna.

The question was asked from the point of view of do you remember what you did/said when I was a kid. The guy getting shot didnt and answered off the top part I wrote.

He was saying he knows him because he was introduced to him at the studio by Q and also knows he is Qs boy who they setting up with to get Stunna.

The question was asked from the point of view of do you remember what you did/said when I was a kid. The guy getting shot didnt and answered off the top part I wrote.
He wasn’t introduced to him by Q....

Back