Good as movie man. In my head...when he found out he was having a baby...i said he should go to the military to support his child. UNTIL...you saw how his homeboy turned out. I can see how he felt shyt was in a hopeless situation.

Young nigga BM was a whole whore
that shit pushed him to the edge. She hit em with that female shit, that it was before him lol. That fat bald nigga rapper was wylding tho. He shoulda killed that bald nigga.

Disrespeckful as FUCC!

T-Rex should've been the #1 nigga on his list. Lol

I mean the nigga walked outta another chick's crib after getting head. Lol. Buuuuuuttt...

It's one thing to know through people you know and your woman partially telling you she has a past. It's a whole other thing to actually see that past on camera. So personally without actually being in that situation I'm going to have to say
giphy.gif

...this the shyt I dunno if I could. This is definitely a pride thing. Especially knowing muthafuccas got your girl on camera...AND SHOW YOU! Smh

If he didn't have the links... Whew.

Throwing the video in his face was crazy. Personally I would have to blow his fucking head off.

I was semi disappointed he rode to his girls instead of pulling up on that nigga for the violation but I understood it had to be one or the other. That anger had to be released.
You don’t blow a nigga head off for tryna warn you (on multiple occasions) that ya broad used to be a jump off, that’s weirdo/sucker shit on so many levels..

He tried to tell him when they was in the truck but he ain’t believe him, so dude came back with concrete evidence..

• Cap
Reactions: Chicity
You don’t blow a nigga head off for tryna warn you (on multiple occasions) that ya broad used to be a jump off, that’s weirdo/sucker shit on so many levels..

He tried to tell him when they was in the truck but he ain’t believe him, so dude came back with concrete evidence..

The nigga didn't deny she used to be wildin, he kept it moving. Dude was trying to play him. I don't really play like that. You not the homie. He was trying to violate, that wasn't some 'as a friend' shit. It was a fuck you ting.

His boy was trying to work a connect with dude so he smiled and let it go. Dude went out of his way to shit on him.

Do y'all blame Malcolm for not stopping selling drugs to his dad? What y'all would've done if you was in his shoes?

Hell the fuck no I don't blame Malcolm for not stopping. The father was going to get it from somebody.
If a kid walks up to me and ask me to stop selling drugs to their dad, I'd stop. That's just me though, it's already traumatic for him to see his father buying drugs.

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
If a kid walks up to me and ask me to stop selling drugs to their dad, I'd stop. That's just me though, it's already traumatic for him to see his father buying drugs.

I get it. So what if every kid from your neighborhood asks you stop selling to their parent? You just go get a 9-5? Start robbing hustlers?

A drug dealer ain't got no loyalty or responsibility to a drug user, the kid should have stepped to his pops to stop

Reactions: Maywood
LLS

Malcolm shouldn't have said what said to Jakhor though. Shit wasn't necessary since he was such a young kid.
Facts though... he was honest and it costed him everything. The truth hurts like a bitch. I like this movie, shit was hella confusing on why he killed him but it all makes sense now.

Facts though... he was honest and it costed him everything. The truth hurts like a bitch. I like this movie, shit was hella confusing on why he killed him but it all makes sense now.

I like the movie as well. Really liked the twist at the end and how they wrapped it all up as to why he really did what he did. He felt like dude cost him his family and fucked his life as well as his father life up.

A simple "get outta here lil nigga" or something like that probably wouldn't have had him not wanting to kill that nigga his whole life.

Reactions: Jeromeallentown
that shit pushed him to the edge. She hit em with that female shit, that it was before him lol. That fat bald nigga rapper was wylding tho. He shoulda killed that bald nigga.
This.

It went beyond any semblance of just smashing his girl, he had real hate in his heart for oh boy. Probably because he wanted shorty to stay community property

I like the movie as well. Really liked the twist at the end and how they wrapped it all up as to why he really did what he did. He felt like dude cost him his family and fucked his life as well as his father life up.

A simple "get outta here lil nigga" or something like that probably wouldn't have had him not wanting to kill that nigga his whole life.
I was like "Why he killed him for?" Originally I thought he killed him because Malcolm got his friend who was in the army killed or something.